Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2017 6:58:02 PM EDT
My full length bottom rail arrived today from Beretta. I don't have my ARX100 yet, tho. From the looks of the rail, it seems the pin in the rear must be removed for it to fit the rifle. How do I remove the pin? I thought it was a hex, or Allen head, screw. But it's not. Both the pin, and the nut (?) spin together.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 7:28:02 PM EDT
[#1]
You simply push the pin out, slide the rail over the ARX built in rail, and push the pin back in so goes through the crosshole under the receiver.  It works exactly like an AR takedown pin.  It won't come completely out and there is no nut.  There is just a dimple for a punch or bullet tip to push the pin out.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Doh! Why did t I think of that?
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:38:08 PM EDT
[#3]
It should function like a takedown push pin.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top