BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2017 7:37:30 AM EDT
...is this:

Puuulllleeeeease Santa!
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 8:09:25 AM EDT
[#1]
That is honestly uglier in 7.62 than it is in 5.56.

To each his own though

The FN Scar was ugly to me at first, ended up with 2
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I could go for one as long as it isn't priced like the SCAR.

Haven't seen that photo before - anything new floating around about the ARX-200?

Guess the rumors of the 200-derived 5.56 variant that Beretta was going to launch at SHOT this year were wrong.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 12:17:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I could go for one as long as it isn't priced like the SCAR.

Haven't seen that photo before - anything new floating around about the ARX-200?

Guess the rumors of the 200-derived 5.56 variant that Beretta was going to launch at SHOT this year were wrong.
View Quote
I haven't heard a anything since the DAIS show, & unfortunately, there's never been a word uttered about a semiauto variant.  I'd be all over it.  They should probably change the rail to MLok format, though.

The -160 ver 2 rumor didn't make logistical sense, considering how many are already out in circulation & fielded by various countries' militaries.  The -200 differs in design to meet the performance requirements in .30 cal., not because of shortcomings in -160 design.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top