BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2017 5:03:31 PM EDT
If was wanting something new.

Will I like the tavor?? How is the trigger?  X95
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
They're cool, and the bullpup concept has some neat features and advantages.  It's not yet-another-AR.   For in-home usage, you can manipulate doors and such much easier while keeping it leveled with the main hand.  

Truth be told, most people who try both AUG and Tavor, lean AUG.  I do, and would suggest an AUG over a Tavor - but the Tavor certainly isn't a bad call if that's what excites you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Tavor is a great rifle; I had a regular tavor (SAR, not X95) for roughly about a year and put about 1500 rounds down range with it. I loved it; it is a bit heavy-ish even with no optics for so much polymer but the balance is great, and the recoil impulse was very smooth IMO. Trigger was atrocious out of box, didn't measure it but probably around 10-11 lbs, but it is what it is; nature of the bullpup design. I removed the second trigger return spring and had ~6.5 pound pull, stagey but very crisp break. I ended up selling it though, because I have so many AR's, along with a whole bin of spare parts, BCGs, etc. and it does the same thing my AR's do. As for the poster above me, to each his own, I prefer the Tavor over the AUG; just the ergonomics, no serious dings against the AUG.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:29:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:58:03 PM EDT
[#4]
8) Posting repeat topics with similar or slightly varying titles. While it may seem to be funny, the "spamming" of the community in this manner results in problems for users and management. (Multiple topics on important issues or discussions are acceptabl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top