Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2017 10:55:39 PM EDT
Wow, talk about a hot round. I bought a 9x25 Dillon barrel for my Glock G29 and a few boxes of Underwood ammo. I was curious about it so I thought WTH, get it. I already have a 40sw and an extended 10mm barrels for it so another one ain't gonna hurt it.

I'd have to say I am impressed with it. It's like having a high capacity 357mag pistol except with the Uw (and BB) ammo it's more powerful. I had to replace the recoil spring with a stronger one though and got easier to shoot. Handled the 40sw really well.

Yeah I like it. The report and the flash turn heads at the range.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard that round mentioned in a minute. I remember way back in the day when Leatham was fooling with it. If I remember right it had lots of gas to work a comp but beat the shit out of guns. Plus the whole normal pain the ass of running a bastard caliber so it just died off fairly quick. Those were the fun days in USPSA when everyone was trying wacky shit.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL yeah, I heard about that. I don't plan to shoot it much. I got the barrel from LWD and it's gonna be gone and no back order so I thought, better get one. Also have a small stock of ammo to sit on but need to get some more hard balls.

I shoot mostly 40sw at the range and it shoots easy. I carry Uw 40sw 155 (1300 fps so about 1140 fps out of G29) if not Uw 10mm 200 XTP.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 12:23:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I suspect a goodly part of my hearing loss in my left ear is due to the heyday of 9x25s for USPSA.... I was a pretty active range officer back then
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top