Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2017 6:26:48 AM EDT
Hello!
I want to ask you if you know, and you can help me?
 All my friends are hunters, I have a desire to do their illuminators, not to buy new ones! I want to construct 4 pieces (850nm) and 2 pieces (940nm). I'll use the battery Li-ion18650 (4.2v).
 - My question is: What Led IR diode (Chinese model) to order? I thought of (700mA to 1050mA of power)
Osram for me are still too expensive. Can not! :(

OSRAM Led 850nm - 940nm

There are very many IR LED on AliExpress, Ebay ...

- Aliexpress -

- Ebay -

Please if you know a good diode (850 and 940nm), which is a good, strong (narrow beam 45 or 60 degrees) ...

Thank you very much!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:09:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Solar Force lists an 850 nm module for an 18650

http://www.solarforceflashlight-sales.com/categories/replacement-bulb
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I know very little English so I'm asking because I do not understand everything.
 I'll IR diode, to put the lamp (C8 XM-L). I already have 6 of these lamps.
- - It remains only to find a good diode 850nm and 940nm, and I hope that I would succeed.
 Thank you because I want you to help me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top