Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2017 7:18:39 PM EDT
What is the status of this series of guns?
Are they being dropped or just ignored by Colt?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#1]
yes
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:47:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I had an instock notification from armsunlimited a few months back for the 901
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I might have to sell mine so I have been looking around to see who has them in stock and what they are going for.  A few places have had them, ranging in price from about $1775 to $2400, the past few weeks.  SWFA is showing one in stock at this time.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Colt seems to be having trouble catching up on election panic backlog. All the 901s dried up and AR-15A4s have been few and far between and disappear almost the moment they leave Colt. From what I've heard they're dumping most of their capacity into keeping up with the 6920 and its variants since those are its best seller, and other models are lagging badly as a result.

AFAIK they dropped all of the 901's variants except the CM901 for LE/MIL and LE901-16SE for civilians, but it's still being produced. Brownells had a bunch of 901 parts come in recently, although most of them sold out again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top