Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2017 11:42:08 AM EDT
The 805 has two gas settings.  Can someone explain them to me.
Suppressed in either setting doesn't change things very much.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Normal conditions and I believe the other setting goes wide open for more rigorous conditions. If I remember correctly there is no suppressed setting.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Normal conditions and I believe the other setting goes wide open for more rigorous conditions. If I remember correctly there is no suppressed setting.
View Quote

Thank You
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:01:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
the other setting goes wide open for more rigorous conditions.
View Quote

Translation: for when your gun is exceptionally dirty and fouled (it would take many, many thousands of rounds to get that dirty) or you're using especially weak or purposefully downloaded ammo.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
An enterprising person could cut another indexing notch in the gas regulator tube and drill any arbitrary size gas port that's wanted. Or leave it blank to turn the rifle into a single shot.

AJ
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 11:05:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
An enterprising person could cut another indexing notch in the gas regulator tube and drill any arbitrary size gas port that's wanted. Or leave it blank to turn the rifle into a single shot.

AJ
View Quote

Well now I'm going to have to see about getting another regulator to play with. Great idea!   Only if I had thought of that on my own
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 5:21:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Gas block/regulator not available from CZ-USA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top