Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2017 12:50:07 PM EDT

Doc
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, sadly this is what Shot Show has become.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 1:00:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool I've always wanted a Callahan Full-Bore Auto-Lock!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Australian?
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But what ever will you name her?...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But what ever will you name her?...

Vera, I shall call her Vera
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't handle the fast action of the     Sporting Clays and Skeet world....
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Sharknado has moved over to Shot Show
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 2:37:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Australian?
View Quote

I believe they've even outlawed that abortion..
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 5:26:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Fire.

It needs to be killed by fire.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow!  Proof that people still take LSD.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like something some executive's spoiled child designed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:10:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I wouldn't mind having a lever action shotgun but I would like it a slightly bit more traditional.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:22:41 AM EDT
[#13]
because Pumps and Semi's are banned in some countries.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:13:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Get rid of the goofy stock, get rid of the sights, use more traditional colors, get rid of that muzzle brake, keep the lever just because it's unique and why not, keep the forend because its really not terrible but make a wood option, and you might have a kinda cool and unique shotgun that doesn't look like a shotgun from a call of duty game.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:52:55 AM EDT
[#15]
adler a110

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:52:19 AM EDT
[#16]

That's more like it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:26:04 AM EDT
[#17]
That has to be the most pathetic, fucked up, goofy assed gun I have ever seen.

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:32:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Just more proof that just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:48:35 AM EDT
[#19]
It has some use.

When the guy next to you has one, you know you better watch him like a hawk.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:51:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Too bad that's no where near the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Ermahgerd:

We want the Australian parliament to ban the import of the Adler lever action shotgun into Australia unless for special purposes, and we want the state and territory parliaments to pass laws restricting the gun to those with a very specific need (Category C).Why is this important?We, the people of Australia entrust the lawmakers to do all within their power to ensure that public safety is prioritised above ALL other considerations.This can only be achieved by tight regulation of gun ownership. Responsible firearm usage is to be ensured for ALL the people of Australia. The Adler shotgun has a 7 shot tube magazine. A magazine is an ammunition storage and feeding device within or attached to a firearm. This means it can shoot 7 or more cartridges in just 7 or more seconds – similar to a pump action shotgun. It is the kind of weapon that was highly restricted after the Port Arthur massacre; yet by anomaly, it can be purchased easily as it is a Category A weapon. It must be a Category C (and thus tightly restricted).We, the people of Australia, remember the victims of massacres at places Hoddle St, Monash University, Port Arthur and Martin Place. NEVER AGAIN.We urge people to stop the Adler shotgun and to support legislation in each state to achieve this. Right now, the NSW parliament has a Bill from Greens MP David Shoebridge called the Firearms Amendment (Lever Action Shotguns—Community Safety) Bill. We want you to support it, and to support any bill like it in other states of Australia.We urge everyone to support legislation to Carol Loughton BM 
Mother of Sarah Kate (deceased) murdered at Port Arthur 1996
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#23]

So who sells them here ?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:31:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:30:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 3:57:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Ermahgerd:

We want the Australian parliament to ban the import of the Adler lever action shotgun into Australia unless for special purposes, and we want the state and territory parliaments to pass laws restricting the gun to those with a very specific need (Category C).Why is this important?We, the people of Australia entrust the lawmakers to do all within their power to ensure that public safety is prioritised above ALL other considerations.This can only be achieved by tight regulation of gun ownership. Responsible firearm usage is to be ensured for ALL the people of Australia. The Adler shotgun has a 7 shot tube magazine. A magazine is an ammunition storage and feeding device within or attached to a firearm. This means it can shoot 7 or more cartridges in just 7 or more seconds – similar to a pump action shotgun. It is the kind of weapon that was highly restricted after the Port Arthur massacre; yet by anomaly, it can be purchased easily as it is a Category A weapon. It must be a Category C (and thus tightly restricted).We, the people of Australia, remember the victims of massacres at places Hoddle St, Monash University, Port Arthur and Martin Place. NEVER AGAIN.We urge people to stop the Adler shotgun and to support legislation in each state to achieve this. Right now, the NSW parliament has a Bill from Greens MP David Shoebridge called the Firearms Amendment (Lever Action Shotguns—Community Safety) Bill. We want you to support it, and to support any bill like it in other states of Australia.We urge everyone to support legislation to Carol Loughton BM 
Mother of Sarah Kate (deceased) murdered at Port Arthur 1996
View Quote

OH how horribly uninformed.

Doc
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:44:25 AM EDT
[#27]
I think the Turks must have a giant room of people dedicated to making guns look as goofy as possible.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:06:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:14:40 PM EDT
[#29]
I actually kinda like it...

If its sub $500 I might buy one, over that, no way.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top