Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2016 11:04:56 PM EDT
Just picked up several boxes of Browning BPR 22 LR ammo. Shot 60 or so rounds in my Ruger Single Six. Seems very accurate and impact is closer to aim then other companies I have used. Only issue was tough insertion of the rounds into the cylinder chambers.  Was wondering who else has shot this ammo and what your thoughts are.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I have heard that it is made by Olin aka Winchester and is rebranded Super-X.

I have not shot any because of the price but reviews have been mostly positive except for semi auto's.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I took it shooting again today and ran it through a Beretta Bobcat. That gun is so finiky with ammo. The Browning ammo ran well. 1 failure to fire and 2 failures to feed where my slide would go into battery. With how picky my gun is this is great ammo.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 9:00:48 AM EDT
[#3]
The 400rd bulk pack?

I got one of those to try from a local shop for $19+tax. If it shoots decent I will go back for more.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep. The 400 round pack. Nice price. I paid $26.99 and that was the cheapest price by $3 from other stores.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 10:23:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top