BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I guess I could build some at 14.5 but it would take a little experimenting. Like would you want a full size gas system? Thats quite a project to cut down later. Also if you go short on the gas system and want to cut the barrel later you would have to press it out and probably depopulate the barrel to thread shorter. Pretty big job right there.
View Quote

I would want the gun as pictured with a 6-8" tube threaded/pinned, doesn't have to be a flash hider to get it title 1 status then form 1 it.

so basically no change from what you have, just add a gay barrel extender. no need for pressing the barrel

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 5:07:17 PM EDT
[#2]
how much does it weigh?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 5:26:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I would want the gun as pictured with a 6-8" tube threaded/pinned, doesn't have to be a flash hider to get it title 1 status then form 1 it.

so basically no change from what you have, just add a gay barrel extender. no need for pressing the barrel

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess I could build some at 14.5 but it would take a little experimenting. Like would you want a full size gas system? Thats quite a project to cut down later. Also if you go short on the gas system and want to cut the barrel later you would have to press it out and probably depopulate the barrel to thread shorter. Pretty big job right there.

Oh thats easy. Yeah tack on about 50 bucks to the total for that.
I dont really know how much it weighs, little less than a SAW Id say
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top