Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2016 8:43:56 PM EDT
I've got a lot of old mags that I'm stripping down and refinishing with KG GearKote.  I'd like to replace the followers as several of them are the old "Black USGI" followers.  

If I could get a good enough deal I'd also like to replace the "Green USGI" followers.

I see them in 3-packs but its still pretty pricey.  I wonder if you could buy them in bulk to reduce the price.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:26:34 AM EDT
[#1]
If you have mags with black followers there is a good chance those are "preban" and are still valuable in Massachusetts I believe and I'm not sure where else.

You might consider selling them or trading them for new mags to those behind enemy lines.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you have mags with black followers there is a good chance those are "preban" and are still valuable in Massachusetts I believe and I'm not sure where else.

You might consider selling them or trading them for new mags to those behind enemy lines.
View Quote

Hmmmm,

Didn't think of that.  What's the going rate on those?  Perhaps I could work a "trade" with an ARFcom member up there.  Are they worth at least a 2:1 ratio?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hmmmm,

Didn't think of that.  What's the going rate on those?  Perhaps I could work a "trade" with an ARFcom member up there.  Are they worth at least a 2:1 ratio?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmmm,

Eh.. probably 1.5:1
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:32:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I have some GI mags and about  30 of them are not pre-ban. This thread interests me as I could also use some bulk magpul followers.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]
any pawnshop around bragg, ive always seen bags of them when I shop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top