Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2015 3:38:36 PM EDT
I haven't been able to find any new info on the rifle or when it may go into production. Last I read was that they were setting up a factory in Texas and hoped to start making firearms by the end of the year. Anyone hear anything new?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:27:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I haven't been able to find any new info on the rifle or when it may go into production. Last I read was that they were setting up a factory in Texas and hoped to start making firearms by the end of the year. Anyone hear anything new?
View Quote

It hasn't even been accepted by the Polish military yet. It won't be available here for several years at least, if at all. SHOT Show in January should bring news.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:03:51 AM EDT
[#2]
The poles have stopped exporting weapons to the USA due to concerns with russia. This comes directly from a large exporter who supplies all the distributors.
Right now everything is going to conflict zones.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:27:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The poles have stopped exporting weapons to the USA due to concerns with russia. This comes directly from a large exporter who supplies all the distributors.
View Quote

Not sure this makes a lot of sense... I don't think the Polish military is ordering up everything they can get because Russia is (or isn't?) getting any more busy. Also, Radom was doing factories in the US. I know they weren't going to make everything here, but they could if they wanted to. It's not like it's WW2 with limited resources.

What conflict zones? What could Radom possibly be exporting to troubled spots? Besides I really don't know who else they supply, but even if it's a longer list of countries that sometimes buy from them, it won't be significant orders I wouldn't think.

Any news on what stage of the adoption/or-not proccess is in for the Polish military? I thought it was close and would already be decided by now? But ya, it's the end of 2015... and the word... is no word.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seems made up to me as well
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think he is getting confused between the poles and the fact the Romanians stop importing wasr aks due to them trying to fulfill contracts elsewhere etc
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#6]
On TOS in the Other Semi Auto section, there is quite a lengthy thread about it with semi insider info.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
On TOS in the Other Semi Auto section, there is quite a lengthy thread about it with semi insider info.
View Quote

What is TOS?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What is TOS?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What is TOS?
The short version of an M16 and the opposite of a truck and something that rhymes with clean

M4Carbine.net

Link Posted: 12/5/2015 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not sure this makes a lot of sense... I don't think the Polish military is ordering up everything they can get because Russia is (or isn't?) getting any more busy. Also, Radom was doing factories in the US. I know they weren't going to make everything here, but they could if they wanted to. It's not like it's WW2 with limited resources.

What conflict zones? What could Radom possibly be exporting to troubled spots? Besides I really don't know who else they supply, but even if it's a longer list of countries that sometimes buy from them, it won't be significant orders I wouldn't think.

Any news on what stage of the adoption/or-not proccess is in for the Polish military? I thought it was close and would already be decided by now? But ya, it's the end of 2015... and the word... is no word.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are in the builder community there is a certain importer bringing in all the demilled kits. His entire access has been shut down due to new policies in poland.
They can make more money selling arms else where then bringing them into the US. I am sitting on a pile a MG kits right now for this reason.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 1:03:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The short version of an M16 and the opposite of a truck and something that rhymes with clean  

M4Carbine.net

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is TOS?

M4Carbine.net

TOS= The Other Site, right?
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 5:41:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is TOS?

M4Carbine.net

Yep
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top