Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2015 11:56:00 PM EDT
Does any such animal exists? If not then what models have killshades as an option?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:12:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I've messed with aimpoint killflashes in my 40mm vortex binos for glassing during sunrise/sunset. It could work but I gave up looking. The best way I've found is to cut the lens caps in a half moon shape, then rotate them to block wherever the sun is angled.

If you are just trying to block the reflection, there's always tan or green 100mph tape.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:18:00 AM EDT
[#2]
They don't build them in because then if they were to get fucked up you would have to repair instead of just unscrewing the kill flash and putting a new one on.

If you can't find a set for your binos, just go with the afore mentioned green duct tape letter boxing, or tape a doubly layer of pantyhose over the lenses
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top