Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2015 10:03:28 PM EDT
In honor of the Thanksgiving season, let's see pictures of your absolute favorite firearm in your personal armories! Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving filled with food, family, friends, and firearms!
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
That's like asking me what my favorite song is...I never have a good answer.

That being said...here is one of my favorites....a rescued and refinished Colt Huntsman from 1969.  Grips by Vintage in WW II red.  Just because.  Gun was fully stripped and rebuilt with new springs, many new components and a soft parkerized finish.  It is strictly mean as a shooter....and shoot, it does:

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 1:21:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't have a single favorite, and my favorites are always changing.

One of my favorites and a less common firearm, my Yugo M64:

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:28:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably these two since they allow several of my guns to achieve there full potential.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:56:37 AM EDT
[#4]
My tavor and the fact that my SO has enough of a sense of humor to buy me a tacky license plate for spending too much time with my guns and this website. She didn't expect me to put it on my car so now it's on there just to embarrass her (probably won't last much past the holiday season though )!

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got a bunch of favorites: Glock 17 I bought for my grandfather that I now have, got it after he died.  My AR builds.  Lever guns.  I like them all
But my favorite is probably my M1 Garand. CMP purchase. Springfield built in 1955.
" />
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I built this one from a stripped Winchester receiver from the CMP. I am thankful for all the servicemen who carried them around the world so that we can enjoy holidays like today.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I built this one from a stripped Winchester receiver from the CMP. I am thankful for all the servicemen who carried them around the world so that we can enjoy holidays like today.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/johnrippert/CMPWinny2.jpg
View Quote

Very nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top