Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2015 3:22:14 PM EDT
It was a cold and windy day in N. Texas yesterday afternoon, my daughter wanted to go.......ok, cool. I had bought a Burris XTR 1-4x24mm illuminated reticle scope earlier in the week and wanted to get it sighted in on my RRA LAR-6.8 with ARP Scout Profile Barrel. Considering how windy it was, I didn't expect to get it zeroed that well and figured I'd have to come back another calmer day to finish the job.

My target is on the left after sighting in then handed it over to my daughter. Her first shot is just to the right of the "X" at 100 yards. 110gr. 6.8spcII Sierra Soft Point Tactical Loads

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#1]
How do you like the scope? I'm looking for something like that. What is the price range?
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#2]
So far we love it, I bought it from jim here on ar15.com, I believe he has other scopes for sale as well. I got it from him for $475 shipped.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I love mine, have it on the RFB, got it for $600 with the PEPR mount and FastFire 3 combo from SWFA.

Closest to 'true' 1x i've used below $1200+ with a huge eyebox
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top