Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2015 11:44:36 PM EDT
Does anybody know what the Bobro logo signifies? Looks like a tilted w over a tilted x. I've always been stymied trying to figure out that darn logo!
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#1]

I have a clue for you.

Bobro started by designing and making components for the motorcycle racing industry, like magnesium triple clamps and adaptations for braking systems.

Link Posted: 10/23/2015 9:59:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a clue for you.

Bobro started by designing and making components for the motorcycle racing industry, like magnesium triple clamps and adaptations for braking systems.

View Quote

I saw that on Andrew's web site but I still got nuthin.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a clue for you.

I never heard of the company, till just now.

Logo looks like a wheel and some sort of fulcrum and maybe a tool holder.

Link Posted: 10/23/2015 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I just looked at the Bobro website to read their bio. Then I looked at their contact info.

I've literally driven in front of their shop dozens of times and had no idea they were there. I bet those guys even shoot at my club
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 8:48:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I sent Bobro an email asking what the logo represents. I shall report my findings as soon as I get a response.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Andrew emailed me and said the logo was something he came up with when he was still in the Army. He said it's just a cool symbol that he thought would stand out!  
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#7]
A la "pentium"
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I stopped buying Bobro stuff when their bipods were 180 dollar unobtainium. For years I have been regularly contacting them trying to buy one and they have climbed up to 300 plus dollars - without ever being in stock.

ETA - ROFL, my mistake - 420 dollars now. What a fucking shit show.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I stopped buying Bobro stuff when their bipods were 180 dollar unobtainium. For years I have been regularly contacting them trying to buy one and they have climbed up to 300 plus dollars - without ever being in stock.

View Quote

Get an Atlas. They're still 300 but you won't find a better bipod.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've thought about it. Wont be the same though. I'll stick with Harris in protest of overpriced bipods.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#11]
You can get an Atlas at Trading Place for $210. Worth every penny.

Atlas Bi-pod
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#12]
You can get an Atlas at Trading Place for $210. Worth every penny. With the 10off coupon it's $189. Can't beat that deal with a stick!
Atlas Bi-pod
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 9:53:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You can get an Atlas at Trading Place for $210. Worth every penny. With the 10off coupon it's $189. Can't beat that deal with a stick!

Atlas Bi-pod
View Quote
Has Atlas changed the main pin so it doesn't have a hole through half its diameter?  I broke one and never got another one.  I never understood the following they have.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:58:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I've thought about it. Wont be the same though. I'll stick with Harris in protest of overpriced bipods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get it.  There seems to be a lot of interest in the Bobro bipod, but yet they won't produce them.  I have emailed them and posted comments on their Facebook page and I never received a reply.  I really wanted one for a rifle build.  However 420 bucks for one is a bit much.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:29:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't get it.  There seems to be a lot of interest in the Bobro bipod, but yet they won't produce them.  I have emailed them and posted comments on their Facebook page and I never received a reply.  I really wanted one for a rifle build.  However 420 bucks for one is a bit much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top