Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2015 9:33:00 PM EDT
I have a Rock River 2 stage trigger that I installed several years ago. Very pleased with the stock triggers on my BCM ARs. So what is the attraction to the trigger groups like the Gissele and such over stock stuff?
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 9:35:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What is the attraction to the trigger groups like the Gissele and such over stock stuff?
View Quote

Because stock "milspec" trigger groups suck big time
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 9:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Easier to shoot well with them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 9:35:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is the attraction to the trigger groups like the Gissele and such over stock stuff?

I'm listening.
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm listening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm listening.

OP I was exactly like you.

I purchased a Geissele SD-E and will never EVER own a AR without one.

I absolutely love them
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Not sure op I've always liked my mil triggers. I can shoot good groups with them.

But as soon as my m5 is done I'll know more about the pof 4.5 trigger
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 10:26:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm listening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm listening.

Have you ever even tried a geissele, or any other high quality aftermarket trigger?
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 10:27:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Geissele isn't just about the trigger pull.  It's a very good to excellent trigger pull with an unbeatable degree of safety and reliability.  Rock Rivers and even KAC 2 stages are known to break, mil-spec and other true single stages can fail and hammer-follow when worn or poorly honed.  The Geissele SSA is a military issue trigger and undergoes non-destructive metallurgical testing.  

The 2-stage design is inherently more able to remain safe from a mechanical and human error perspective while being tuned for a very light crisp break than the single stage is.  The parts still need to be made well from good metal to be reliable.

ETA: There may be a trigger with a better or lighter break or overall feel that I'd take a chance on for laying behind a gun shooting groups all day, but for a more dynamic environment or life and death stuff I'd want something from Geissele.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 3:27:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They sure don't.

I find the nice two stages triggers make it easier though.

I had a pair of RRA 2S's, one I replaced at around 35k rounds as it was getting gritty. The other was in a 308 and had a few thousand with no issues.

Gissele is one of the cleaner more affordable (on regular sale) two stage triggers. I have the SSA in a number of guns, and put an SSA-E in my 3 Gun rifle....but its so light that I'm uncomfortable with it in any other gun. I have an extra SSA-E just laying around now lol.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 8:25:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm very satisfied with the ALG Defense Quality Mil-Spec (QMS) trigger I used in my build. It is a noticable improvement over the DPMS LPK parts I started out with.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Is anyone using LaRue's MBT-2S trigger?

FWIW, I replaced all my stock mil-spec triggers and 2 RRA NM triggers with Gissele's - SSAs, most of them, 1 DMR and 2 SSA-Es.

But that was a while back, and I'm curious how LT's MBT trigger unit compares, if anyone's tried it ...  The few reviews I've read were all positive. Price is $199.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#11]
black friday spend the money on an SSA-E trigger. See for yourself...
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 9:06:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm listening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm listening.

My dad was the same way. He got in to the AR game because I got him an Oracle and after it suffered failure after failure it ended up being a very nice rifle after parts replacement. Well I kept telling him he needed to upgrade his trigger to match his new found love for long range shooting. It was always "I do just fine with what I have". That lasted until he shot my friends SDC-E. I found a SSA-E on sale he pulled the trigger. He is spreading the AR disease to friends and neighbors. Every time he helps zero one of their newly built rifles he bitches about the shitty mil spec triggers. He says he is glad I talked him in to it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 10:33:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 1:46:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Geissele isn't just about the trigger pull.  It's a very good to excellent trigger pull with an unbeatable degree of safety and reliability. Rock Rivers and even KAC 2 stages are known to break, mil-spec and other true single stages can fail and hammer-follow when worn or poorly honed.  The Geissele SSA is a military issue trigger and undergoes non-destructive metallurgical testing.  

The 2-stage design is inherently more able to remain safe from a mechanical and human error perspective while being tuned for a very light crisp break than the single stage is.  The parts still need to be made well from good metal to be reliable.

ETA: There may be a trigger with a better or lighter break or overall feel that I'd take a chance on for laying behind a gun shooting groups all day, but for a more dynamic environment or life and death stuff I'd want something from Geissele.
View Quote

This is the big thing. It's easy to make a "good" trigger by polishing, messing with springs, etc. It's significantly more work to get a consistent, light trigger that won't wear into a machine gun, release the hammer if you drop the gun, will reliably ignite hard primers, etc.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 2:09:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

FWIW, I replaced all my stock mil-spec triggers and 2 RRA NM triggers with Gissele's - SSAs, most of them, 1 DMR and 2 SSA-Es.

But that was a while back, and I'm curious how LT's MBT trigger unit compares, if anyone's tried it ...  The few reviews I've read were all positive. Price is $199.
View Quote

I've not used one, but Mark doesn't turn poor quality anything so you cant go wrong with it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I absolutely love them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm listening.

I absolutely love them

I'm with xachary on this.  The Geissele SD-E rules the roost.
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 10:11:48 PM EDT
[#17]
I never had an issue with the mil-spec trigger until I got a SSA as a Christmas gift, mil spec triggers suck.
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 10:40:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good trigger.  If you like geisselle you'll like the feel/break of the mbt. The face is flat so it feels a little different in that respect. It holds its own vs the geiselle.
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 10:58:08 PM EDT
[#19]
If you really want to run a precision gun....the high end triggers are essential for good, safe shooting.  I run Geiselle SSA-Es on my Delta H Bar, my bench 5.56 and my MEGA MA-10.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#20]
I have an SSA-E in my go to build and I can truly say it is NOT $100 better than my RRA stage II.  It is a great trigger don't get me wrong.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Good trigger.  If you like geisselle you'll like the feel/break of the mbt. The face is flat so it feels a little different in that respect. It holds its own vs the geiselle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, thanks!
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

My toolroom guys told me about week ago they had just reached and grabbed the 1,000th S7 tool steel plate used to make our MBT triggers from ... 6 triggers come out of each plate. Yeah, we're coming up on 6,000 of our MBT triggers out in the wild.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My toolroom guys told me about week ago they had just reached and grabbed the 1,000th S7 tool steel plate used to make our MBT triggers from ... 6 triggers come out of each plate. Yeah, we're coming up on 6,000 of our MBT triggers out in the wild.

Good to hear ... Congrats!

Look forward to getting one of yours for the next build.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Of all the things to spend money on. the trigger group should be should be a priority. It is the single most effective upgrade to increase stability. A vast amount of grouping problems come from poor trigger work. Spending the money will help you get the most from your rifle. Or you could just get more bad levers, molan labe dust covers, rail covers , face stabber muzzle devices and overpriced charging handles. When you add it up, the logic is there.

I prefer single stage , two stage triggers make me hesitate when firing quickly. Currently I'm using the cmc 3.5 flat. Had for almost a year and not a single issue. I used to do the homegrown set screw bent springs, never again.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 10:43:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Geissele isn't just about the trigger pull. It's a very good to excellent trigger pull with an unbeatable degree of safety and reliability. Rock Rivers and even KAC 2 stages are known to break, mil-spec and other true single stages can fail and hammer-follow when worn or poorly honed. The Geissele SSA is a military issue trigger and undergoes non-destructive metallurgical testing.

The 2-stage design is inherently more able to remain safe from a mechanical and human error perspective while being tuned for a very light crisp break than the single stage is. The parts still need to be made well from good metal to be reliable.

View Quote

I have to disagree with a couple of your points.  

First, I believe Geissele has a beatable degree of safety and reliability.  Several Geissele's have failed - though it isn't common.  Larue's MBT is IMO king of that hill right now.

Old RRA's had a return rate of 1 per 1000.  Since updating QC processes several years ago, they are down to a return rate of 1 per 10,000.  That's returns for any reason, not just those that failed, but anytime they were installed in an out of spec lower and someone thought it was the triggers fault.  I would love to hear Geissele's rate of return.  I expect it's lower, but for most people it won't make a difference.

The SSA is not a military issue trigger.  The SSF is the military issue trigger and the two stage portion of that trigger is what the SSA is designed after.

That said, Geissele's make excellent quality triggers and I enjoy the ones I own.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
First, I believe Geissele has a beatable degree of safety and reliability.  Several Geissele's have failed - though it isn't common.  Larue's MBT is IMO king of that hill right now.
Old RRA's had a return rate of 1 per 1000.  Since updating QC processes several years ago, they are down to a return rate of 1 per 10,000.  That's returns for any reason, not just those that failed, but anytime they were installed in an out of spec lower and someone thought it was the triggers fault.  I would love to hear Geissele's rate of return.  I expect it's lower, but for most people it won't make a difference.
The SSA is not a military issue trigger.  The SSF is the military issue trigger and the two stage portion of that trigger is what the SSA is designed after.
That said, Geissele's make excellent quality triggers and I enjoy the ones I own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Geissele isn't just about the trigger pull. It's a very good to excellent trigger pull with an unbeatable degree of safety and reliability. Rock Rivers and even KAC 2 stages are known to break, mil-spec and other true single stages can fail and hammer-follow when worn or poorly honed. The Geissele SSA is a military issue trigger and undergoes non-destructive metallurgical testing.
The 2-stage design is inherently more able to remain safe from a mechanical and human error perspective while being tuned for a very light crisp break than the single stage is. The parts still need to be made well from good metal to be reliable.

Don't they put the SSA in certain precision rifles?  Regardless, Geissele indicates the SSA undergoes the same metallurgical QC.  That's impressive about the RRAs; how do you know that?

ETA:  What are you basing the reliability of the MBT on, it's barely been in the wild?  I have one, and it seems beefy, but that EDM access cut for the disconnector pin seems a potential weakpoint.  What failure mechanism/point did you see with Geisseles?

Link Posted: 10/28/2015 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm listening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm listening.

Buy a strain gauge and actually test your trigger weight.  It is amazing what you can get used to.  I qualified expert three times with a gritty 8 pound milspec trigger.  I questioned even the two stage trigger reasoning before there were so many good choices out there.

A better trigger makes it easier to shoot, less likely to make a mistake (accuracy wise), and it increases your enjoyment of actually shooting.  

I put a nice trigger on my 10-22 back in the day.  I was usually shooting leftover, unbroken clays at 110-125 yards.  After the trigger change, it was amazing at how many more I would hit on the first shot.

Slap a strain gauge on your stock trigger and see how bad it really is.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Don't they put the SSA in certain precision rifles? Regardless, Geissele indicates the SSA undergoes the same metallurgical QC. That's impressive about the RRAs; how do you know that?

ETA: What are you basing the reliability of the MBT on, it's barely been in the wild? I have one, and it seems beefy, but that EDM access cut for the disconnector pin seems a potential weakpoint. What failure mechanism/point did you see with Geisseles?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

SNIP

First, I believe Geissele has a beatable degree of safety and reliability. Several Geissele's have failed - though it isn't common. Larue's MBT is IMO king of that hill right now.

Old RRA's had a return rate of 1 per 1000. Since updating QC processes several years ago, they are down to a return rate of 1 per 10,000. That's returns for any reason, not just those that failed, but anytime they were installed in an out of spec lower and someone thought it was the triggers fault. I would love to hear Geissele's rate of return. I expect it's lower, but for most people it won't make a difference.

The SSA is not a military issue trigger. The SSF is the military issue trigger and the two stage portion of that trigger is what the SSA is designed after.

Don't they put the SSA in certain precision rifles? Regardless, Geissele indicates the SSA undergoes the same metallurgical QC. That's impressive about the RRAs; how do you know that?

ETA: What are you basing the reliability of the MBT on, it's barely been in the wild? I have one, and it seems beefy, but that EDM access cut for the disconnector pin seems a potential weakpoint. What failure mechanism/point did you see with Geisseles?

I believe Larue has had two or three broken in their factory rifles before they swapped to their own triggers.  One of the big competitors broke one and there are pictures of it on his website.  I've seen several people on the website with Geissele's that had problems - Geissele of course promptly stepped in to have them fixed.  Overall they are a very reliable design.

Mark's triggers are fairly new to the market without only about 6,000 having been produced so far.  Till will tell how they hold up in actual use.  IIRC they ran over 100,000 cycles through them in testing.  I think they will have a lower failure rate than Geissele's, but failure with either one will be extremely rare.

Link Posted: 10/28/2015 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I believe Larue has had two or three broken in their factory rifles before they swapped to their own triggers.  One of the big competitors broke one and there are pictures of it on his website.  I've seen several people on the website with Geissele's that had problems - Geissele of course promptly stepped in to have them fixed.  Overall they are a very reliable design.

Mark's triggers are fairly new to the market without only about 6,000 having been produced so far.  Till will tell how they hold up in actual use.  IIRC they ran over 100,000 cycles through them in testing.  I think they will have a lower failure rate than Geissele's, but failure with either one will be extremely rare.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jybVUPzNheE/S7oaD4eIm9I/AAAAAAAAAPY/g_Oql-olMBk/s1600/broken+trigger+hammer.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SNIP

First, I believe Geissele has a beatable degree of safety and reliability. Several Geissele's have failed - though it isn't common. Larue's MBT is IMO king of that hill right now.

Old RRA's had a return rate of 1 per 1000. Since updating QC processes several years ago, they are down to a return rate of 1 per 10,000. That's returns for any reason, not just those that failed, but anytime they were installed in an out of spec lower and someone thought it was the triggers fault. I would love to hear Geissele's rate of return. I expect it's lower, but for most people it won't make a difference.

The SSA is not a military issue trigger. The SSF is the military issue trigger and the two stage portion of that trigger is what the SSA is designed after.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jybVUPzNheE/S7oaD4eIm9I/AAAAAAAAAPY/g_Oql-olMBk/s1600/broken+trigger+hammer.jpg

That's surprising.  Duly noted.  Well I've only been able to dryfire the MBT, but I was hoping for something more akin to an SSA-E for my precision rig.  I love the MBT trigger bow and the solid feel.  The first stage is lighter and smoother than SSA, but it makes the 2nd stage and break feel heavier than the SSA. And the 2nd has more take-up before the break, though less overtravel.  The SSA has a crisper and more timeable break.  I'd liken the SSA break to a firm glass rod with a little flex and the MBT more to the famous carrot.  I have a feeling I'll end up with an SD-E.  One interesting aspect of the MBT is a very "cam-y" 1st stage, it's easy to hold to the rear but tends to spring forward suddenly when released, loudly tapping at the front.  Overall I wish the first stage was a hair heavier, the 2nd a hair lighter with more of a snap break vs a roll.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 4:58:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Yeah, I would go for a lighter weight MBT.  I also like the wide trigger face. Personally I would keep the first stage at it's current weight and drop the second stage to 1lb.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#30]
I prefer a single stage trigger. I put a 4lb Timney trigger in my S&W M&P 15 Sport, I also put a 4.5lb Timney trigger in my LR308. They are excellent triggers, really helps accuracy, especially with long distance shooting. I love those triggers, well worth the money!
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#31]
My only "aftermarket" trigger experience is the geissele SSA and the G2S (same trigger, without the testing done I believe). Both of my SSAs are outstanding, and my particular G2S feels even better (just lucky probably, sample size of one…) with a crisper 2nd stage. I have one lower left with a mil spec trigger, and I want the Larue MBT (fanboy here). Hopefully I will have one by Christmas.  Or maybe I should wait a bit longer and get a complete LT rifle...

Bottom line, buy an SSA or other geissele and you will see what the fuss is all about OP. Or get the Larue, I have no doubt both will serve you very well.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:14:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Geissele SSA-E. is a crisp, reliable, standard trigger group done right.

300 BLK, 219 gr Fat_McNasty, subsonic, at 100 yds using Geissele SSA-E and some other expensive stuff.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:47:16 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Yeah, I would go for a lighter weight MBT.  I also like the wide trigger face. Personally I would keep the first stage at it's current weight and drop the second stage to 1lb.
View Quote
Well, an SD-E is on the way.  After the last outing I decided the MBT had too much weight and roll to the break to feel ideal and confidence inspiring.  I will definitely miss the cammy 1st stage and the feel of the trigger bow on the MBT though.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:35:26 AM EDT
[#34]
In 20 years of shooting guns, I have always used whatever came in the gun from the factory.  This includes all the crappy commie triggers on my AK's and SKS's.  All my AR's have had the standard mil-spec triggers.  The nicest trigger I've ever been behind is the Accu-trigger on my Savage.  2.5lb pull iirc.  

Well, I finally popped my cherry and ordered a Geissele SSA the other day.  I'll plop it into my BCM and see what all the fuss is about
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#35]
My ARs have CMC, Wilson Combat, RRA, Williams, and Velocity triggers in them.

The most recent is the Velocity trigger and it is very nice.  No creep and a very short reset.  My favorite is the Wilson Combat TTU.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:04:13 AM EDT
[#36]
While i've shot my buddy's 14.5" with an SSA, I really don't have any real trigger time on a high end trigger. I'm hoping to snatch a G2S on monday
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:38:23 AM EDT
[#37]
I run the Spike's battle trigger in my two SHTF rifles , they are a big step up from most "mil-spec" triggers and they have gotten
better w/ use; still a two stage trigger but w/ a better feel and break, not a bad deal for the price.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
In 20 years of shooting guns, I have always used whatever came in the gun from the factory.  This includes all the crappy commie triggers on my AK's and SKS's.  All my AR's have had the standard mil-spec triggers.  The nicest trigger I've ever been behind is the Accu-trigger on my Savage.  2.5lb pull iirc.  

Well, I finally popped my cherry and ordered a Geissele SSA the other day.  I'll plop it into my BCM and see what all the fuss is about
View Quote

Hope you don't have too many AR's bro.

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:57:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is 5 too many?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:45:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

S7 steel? Tasty!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:36:04 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm trigger poor, but I have a RRA NM 2 stage and a BTE trigger.

The RRA is in my 3 gun rifle, while the BTE is a 1 stage it is in my coyote/varmint rifle.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I'm trigger poor, but I have a RRA NM 2 stage and a BTE trigger.

The RRA is in my 3 gun rifle, while the BTE is a 1 stage it is in my coyote/varmint rifle.
View Quote

BTE?  I'm not familiar with those.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 9:05:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same here, except probably the nicest trigger I have is the ProX in my 700 SPS tactical, and its covered by a recall

I am actually interested in the new aftermarket trigger Ruger is offering for the AR.

http://shopruger.com/Ruger-Elite-452-AR-Trigger/productinfo/90461/
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Geissele is the shit. I have one of their triggers in every rifle I own that can accept one. S3G for play guns and SSA-E for precision/varmint rigs. I don't think anyone offers as good a feel with as much reliability. The MBT may be more reliable. time will tell, but all the reviews I've seen suggest I would not like the feel compared to an SSA-E.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 1:58:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My ARs have CMC, Wilson Combat, RRA, Williams, and Velocity triggers in them.

The most recent is the Velocity trigger and it is very nice.  No creep and a very short reset. My favorite is the Wilson Combat TTU.  
View Quote

I tried many different triggers and I would have to agree that the Wilson TTU is my personal favorite also!
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Verdict is in.  I much prefer the Geissele SD-E to the LaRue MBT.  The weight is safe and the break is exactly what I'm looking for.  It snaps cleanly with zero perceived roll and at a weight that feels consistent and predictable and light enough not to require enough additional pressure to feel as if it's further compressing the tissues of my finger and thumb web area enough to change the force vectors I've set up at the wall for a straight-back follow through.  I also feel and see (in the reticle) less vibration and shift in the upper/lower relationship from the hammer's movement and impact, perhaps due to the balance and amount of the hammer's mass.

I do still prefer the feel of the trigger bow and slightly smoother (so far) takeup of the MBT, but the Geissele's Dynamic flat bow get's me close enough in feel to my finger that it doesn't outweigh the other aspects.
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Imho... the refinement of a aftermarket trigger is the bonus.

You are paying for a smooth, consistent trigger pull.

Since you said you've had a RRA two stage, you have felt the benefits of a two stage trigger.

An example about consistent in the firearms world is ammo.... if your ammo is firing at 3000 FPS sometimes and 3300 FPS another time, your accuracy will suffer.... you can't realistically be expected to be able to adjust for unknown / unexpected variables.... hence the need for a consistent trigger, pull and breaking weight the same every time.

Your BCM triggers are typically GTG.... some of the other lower dollar manufacturers produce / use truly gritty in-consistent triggers...pull weights can be all over the place.

Someone out there has done a bunch of trigger profiles.... but I will be danged if I can find them all...

Note how the stock trigger pull raises in weight while pulling it.....

Also, note the profile of the 3 Gun trigger.... with its crazy short pull and reset profile... perfect example why that trigger is meant for fast 3 Gun and NOT Combat.

Read some of the descriptions of the various triggers... ( starting page 2 ) maybe those will help.

http://www.recoilweb.com/ar15triggerguide/ ........ Read the comments concerning your RRA 2 Stage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top