[#2]
so what are those OEM slots?
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They are just slots. I assume for weight reduction. They are not M-Lok .
Troy
MI
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
so what are those OEM slots?

They are just slots. I assume for weight reduction. They are not M-Lok .
Troy
MI

I'm glad you stepped up to the plate the solve this but apparently CZ is just another manufacturer that isn't listening to the consumer.
How would the manufacturing price be different to mill the OEM holes to M-lok dimensions?
Now I need a $30 part and additional weight; thanks CZ
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I like them! I just added a Blade and a set of Troy battle sights to my 805.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Oooh I like the looks of this.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Ohh you know what would be even better? Keymod
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ohh you know what would be even better? Keymod
View Quote

Said no one ever
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks good, MLOK has definitely beat out keymod............ Nice aftermarket part, thanks for the early support!
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:29:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Looks good, MLOK has definitely beat out keymod............ Nice aftermarket part, thanks for the early support!
View Quote

MLOK will die out first, then KeyMod. $25 (plus interest and inflation) says Picatinny will last the longest, until a 14 yr old renders it obsolete by discovering a way to manipulate and harness the atomic strong force. Any takers?

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#13]
hmm, you have my attention
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
With the arm brace having a socket and the addition of this side rail you can use a two point sling.  It carries really nice like that .
Troy
MI
View Quote

I'm sure it would, when are these going to be available?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

MLOK will die out first, then KeyMod. $25 (plus interest and inflation) says Picatinny will last the longest, until a 14 yr old renders it obsolete by discovering a way to manipulate and harness the atomic strong force. Any takers?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course 1913 will last the longest, the mil uses it.
M-lok will dominate the civilian shooting sector
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The civilian sector always follows the mil sector in these things and Keymod has more mil and industry support, FN, SIG, HK, KAC, DD, Noveske, BCM, CMMG, and more are Keymod only, and nearly everyone else is making both. If the big names like these are throwing weight behind only one, I think its for a reason. Mlok isnt bad in and of itself, its a good design, but it doesnt have the support to win the standards war, and most of the support it does have right now is the same people that furiously masturbate over anything with a magpul logo on it, they have a cult following comparable to Apple in the electronics world.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:47:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
These are running . I would say two weeks max
thanks
TROY
MI
View Quote

Ah ha ha... 2 weeks!  :-)
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The civilian sector always follows the mil sector in these things and Keymod has more mil and industry support, FN, SIG, HK, KAC, DD, Noveske, BCM, CMMG, and more are Keymod only, and nearly everyone else is making both. If the big names like these are throwing weight behind only one, I think its for a reason. Mlok isnt bad in and of itself, its a good design, but it doesnt have the support to win the standards war, and most of the support it does have right now is the same people that furiously masturbate over anything with a magpul logo on it, they have a cult following comparable to Apple in the electronics world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FNs two nicest ARs come with MI MLOK handguards.  So yeah...
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:05:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Total hijack, Midwest, but please consider making something like this Slovak Chassis for the VZ58.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:45:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Total hijack, Midwest, but please consider making something like this Slovak Chassis for the VZ58.

http://galerie.valka.cz/data/950/medium/Sa58MK.jpg

View Quote

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT AND HOW DO I GET ONE
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:23:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
These are running . I would say two weeks max
thanks
TROY
MI
View Quote

These out yet?

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:37:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://galerie.valka.cz/data/950/medium/Sa58MK.jpg

Reverse image search leads me to believe it's a prototype and you'll never find those accessories outside of a tool room in Slovakia.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I will get a status where everything is at. I know the parts are dome we are just waiting on packaging.
Troy
MI
View Quote

Are they on the website yet?

I'd enjoy a link when they are
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Any other MI stuff for the 805 in the works?
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Bren's are selling very slow.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a shame i'd really like one but i'd like to see a few hundred $ off the price for me to pick one up.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats cuz they are pretty much useless as a pistol and the 922r / SBR kits arn't available yet.  When they come as a full size rifle I think they will move quicker.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#31]
+1

Quoted:

Thats cuz they are pretty much useless as a pistol and the 922r / SBR kits arn't available yet.  When they come as a full size rifle I think they will move quicker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/14/2015 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Just saw something about the carbine version on its way here...........

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/11/jeremy-s/scorpion-evo-carbine-other-new-czs-for-2016/

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top