BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes it is.  This thread belongs in GD...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This....is....silly.

Yes it is.  This thread belongs in GD...

Link Posted: 8/18/2015 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wtf do you plan on shooting 500+ yards out in shtf?

Get a good ar, get proficient with it, carry good ammo
View Quote

My first thoughts as well. Can OP shoot 500m?  With a good 7.62 bolt gun, reading wind, mirage, and lasing the target, I've done ok at 600m. With5.56, ...???
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I say get a good m4 with a variable power optic, say 1-6 and call it a day. Plenty more stuff to have in the arsenal but I certainly can't see how you justify the weight of two rifles firing the same round with no ballistic differences.....if you are hell bent on carrying two guns have a super light weight carbine and a 30 cal bolt gun, even carrying both of those would suck.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Please explain?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't plan on carrying 2 rifles...

Please explain?

Because being mobile with one rifle is difficult enough.

Two is ridiculous.

If having two rifles is necessary then have your team mate carry the other one.

Two shooters  with two rifles is better than one shooter with two rifles.

I recommend you build a 16" rifle with a 1-4X or 1-6X optic and be done with it. Feed it good ammo. That will easily get you out to 600 yards.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 10:30:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ar15 with a 2.5-10x scope and a good metal framed handgun, auto or revolver.

It will cover threats at any distance that is practical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello guys I have a question for ya, I was thinking about getting a Mossberg MVP patrol rifle for SHTF, My question is about the rifle BTW.
It's about carrying 2 Rifles with a pistol for SHTF.

My plan was to get that rifle and use it for a long range rifle (500+ yards), WHILE carrying my AR as well.
The plus said to this is is takes the same mags & ammo so I wouldn't have to worry about carrying extra mags since they work in both.

But the question is should I Carry two rifles or only worry about 1 (plus pistol)?

Austin C.

For fuck's sake...
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

My first thoughts as well. Can OP shoot 500m?  With a good 7.62 bolt gun, reading wind, mirage, and lasing the target, I've done ok at 600m. With5.56, ...???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wtf do you plan on shooting 500+ yards out in shtf?

Get a good ar, get proficient with it, carry good ammo

Pretty easy with 5.56, at least on a square range in good weather
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

For fuck's sake...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello guys I have a question for ya, I was thinking about getting a Mossberg MVP patrol rifle for SHTF, My question is about the rifle BTW.

My plan was to get that rifle and use it for a long range rifle (500+ yards), WHILE carrying my AR as well.
The plus said to this is is takes the same mags & ammo so I wouldn't have to worry about carrying extra mags since they work in both.

But the question is should I Carry two rifles or only worry about 1 (plus pistol)?

Austin C.

For fuck's sake...

Sums up this entire thread, which should have been moved to GD ages ago.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Good grief, what is wrong with this generation ? Get a 401k and stop worrying about SHTF
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:34:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Ditch one rifle and carry a pistol and a sword.  Book of Eli style.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:49:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Good grief, what is wrong with this generation ? Get a 401k and stop worrying about SHTF
View Quote

Get both.  I stash money in my 401K and ammo in my closet.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:50:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Why are these types of threads always from people in PA?  I'm embarrassed that OP is from the same state as I reside.  Not everyone in PA thinks this way.

OP, why do you think the Mossberg in 223 can reach 500 yards and an AR15 wouldn't???  Being a bolt action isn't going to make the Mossberg more accurate compared to AR15.  Instead of thinking about "what if zombie scenarios that will not happen"...how about you put your time towards training.

If SHTF, I'm afraid OP wouldn't make it very long if this is the thinking process the OP uses.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:30:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Plenty of guns and ammo to be found on the dead on day 2 of the shtf
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 7:41:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What if your watching someone sneaking up on your daughter/wife/buddy, working in the garden. Through an optic they are definetly setting up a stalk. Or you are 300 yards away from  afox raiding the chicken coup, or you need to cross an open area due to a natural disaster, shall I go on?

oo maybe youre starving so your hunting along power lines

300 yards is not that far.

An AR should make a 300 yard shot easy. Good optics help you decide whether you need to shoot or not.

There are so many more scenarios that could justify a 300 yard shot in shtf i dont have the time to give them all
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do not understand op logic. The mvp is about 3/4 to 1 moa vs an ar 1-2 moa. How does grouping
3 inches vs 6 inches at 300 yards matter in shtf?

If your ar is so inaccurate you need to carry another rifle. Get your ar fixed.

If you can see a threat at 300 yds, better just sneak away...

What if your watching someone sneaking up on your daughter/wife/buddy, working in the garden. Through an optic they are definetly setting up a stalk. Or you are 300 yards away from  afox raiding the chicken coup, or you need to cross an open area due to a natural disaster, shall I go on?

An AR should make a 300 yard shot easy. Good optics help you decide whether you need to shoot or not.

There are so many more scenarios that could justify a 300 yard shot in shtf i dont have the time to give them all

Just pop off a round.  That will grab your wife/daughters/buddies attention. They should also be armed.  

You are overthinking this.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just pop off a round.  That will grab your wife/daughters/buddies attention. They should also be armed.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do not understand op logic. The mvp is about 3/4 to 1 moa vs an ar 1-2 moa. How does grouping

If someone is about to shoot a loved one im not giving a warning shot. IME if you pop off around you might get their attention, and they will look at you and not the direction of a possible threat

of course im overthinking this, this is an excercise in thought.

I dont believe we're headed to a "book of eli" scenario fwiw, we're just all shooting the shit drinking a few beers. Some of you guys need to lighten up.

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#15]
If you insist on two rifles, get two optics for one.

QD mounts are nice.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:12:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Holy shit I don't even know what to say aside from no, 1 rifle is enough. A 14.5" carbine with an a of gets you to 500 easily on man sized targets.

Damn
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 6:54:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If someone is about to shoot a loved one im not giving a warning shot. IME if you pop off around you might get their attention, and they will look at you and not the direction of a possible threat

I dont believe we're headed to a "book of eli" scenario fwiw, we're just all shooting the shit drinking a few beers. Some of you guys need to lighten up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who said anything about a warning shot?  
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:29:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Be careful. His next thread will be "Should I have one 401K or two?"

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You did. "just pop a round off" doesnt sound like an aimed shot to me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:43:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ahyep.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:10:56 PM EDT
[#21]
People here keep echoing 'buy one' and 'Call of Duty isn't real.'

Call of Duty is real, I know because I've played it. I have a copy at home somewhere.

You can buy one, but then you only have one. Don't lose or break it. Or you could start with one, and keep going until you have more of your bases covered. People with just one generally suck.

Someone without anything rarely buys two quality guns at once, all of a sudden. Buy whichever one you think will best serve you for what you see 'SHTF' being. Anyone that says 'what do you plan to shoot at 500+ yards in SHTF' is probably stuck on whatever thing they focus on for SHTF. Lack of imagination.

Are there times to carry two, three, or five; sure. Would I plan that as my normal load, no.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:19:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:27:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
People here keep echoing 'buy one' and 'Call of Duty isn't real.'

Call of Duty is real, I know because I've played it. I have a copy at home somewhere.

View Quote

LMFAO....

Well played, dude.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Warning shots are bullshit. Kill the fucker. Then take his 401K (sorry, just had to)
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Warning shots are bullshit. Kill the fucker. Then take his 401K (sorry, just had to)
View Quote

I think the real question is what's the max range on this 401k, and what caliber is it?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:13:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of people probably thought that in September 1929

Im not the op but I am ready with many more resources allocated towards a nice peaceful retirement.

Thats pretty borring to talk about imo
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:54:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Call of Duty, Zombies and various Mad Max'esque post apocalyptic scenarios aside there are a few precedents for carrying two long arms in combat.

German snipers in WWII often carried both a sniper rifle (most often a captured 91/30 sniper rifle early in the war, and a 98K sniper rifle later in the war once Germany got with the program and started training and equipping snipers) and an MP 40.  They did that in part because the MP40 was much more effective in close quarter combat, and in part because no German sniper on the Russian front wanted to get caught with a sniper rifle, as the Soviets treated captured snipers very, very badly, usually torturing them to death.

German snipers were also employed in various ways and that had an impact on what they carried.  If they were operating alone, carrying two weapons made sense.  If they were operating in direct support of infantry carrying only the sniper rifle made sense, or similarly, if operating with a spotter the spotter could carry an SMG.  If they were operating in a fortified position again supporting infantry in the assault or in defense, then it really depended on how they felt it was going to play out. If it was going to end in getting over run, then two weapons were again the norm.

Marine snipers have been known to carry an M16 or an M4 in addition to an M40A1 in a drag bag, and British snipers were known to carry an L85 in addition to their AI.  It adds weight, but it also adds a great deal of flexibility and allows the sniper to materially add to their own defense in close quarter combat.  

Some SWAT snipers also carry an SMG like the MP5 in addition to their sniper rifle, and there's not much downside there as they are not going to carry it all over God's creation anyway, but it does give them the flexibility to handle what ever the specific situation requires rather than being deadwood on the team.

Consequently, whether it makes sense or not really depends on the mission and the overall condition.

If you have a second long gun, you can always dump it if it's not needed.  But if you don't have it, you won't ever have the option to use it if or when you need it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 1:43:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Austin C.
View Quote

Absolutely not. A properly set up AR could do anything the MVP could do and better in my opinion. There would be no advantage packing a second rifle chambered for the same cartridge. If longer range options are desired, have someone in your GROUP carry a 300 Win Mag.

However, I'm with the gentleman that suggested that if you are truly concerned with "SHTF" occurring, your efforts would be much more useful directed at planning to relocate to a defensible location that was planned ahead of time and not wandering around  carrying multiple rifles. Laying low with friends, food, water, supplies, in a place you can defend would be the better option. Or 401k...
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 12:12:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Austin C.
View Quote

An accurate AR-10 type semi-auto in 7.62 with 1x-4x scope (or 1x-6x) will handle both short and long range self-defense and hunting situations just fine.  One AR-10 is all you need.  Two is too much!  
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Very heavy, very bulky. Better served in your specific case with a higher powered QD optic carried in a separate case, or a low power optic mounted to the AR.

My SHTF fantasy setup is a Thompson Encore rifle in .300 Winmag with a folding stock and 10X optic, a bullpup/SBR/AR pistol/subgun clone with red dot, and a handgun. With that, you've got excellent firepower inside 100 yards, and quite effective striking power out to 800 yards and more. Plus, the long guns should easily fit in a bag that doesn't scream "gun!"
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 10:40:35 PM EDT
[#31]
if you gonna carry 2 guns why the same caliber?  it offers nothing for the weight.  I would dump it all & step up to 5\7.62 depending on terrain and planed tactics.  
why not just buy a
ps90 PDW made for the role

or an ar pistol
or a fnh five seven pistol
or a  6" barrel 357 magnum
.all are  easier to carry than a rifle.  and offer some real distance if needed.  heck the 357 offers barrier penetration with 180 grain FMJ
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm going to toss my $.02 in on this one.

first off, I am not going to get into the legal side of shooting someone at 600+ yards.... there is no way that is going to hold up in the courts, so we will assume you are talking about  very bad TEOTWAWKI. From a tactical standpoint, shooting from a distance can make sense at times, but rarely in any type of modern American environment are you likely to need to engage a threat at that distance, short of being in the Midwest somewhere. And should you find yourself in the Midwest the population density is so low the likelihood of an encounter is dramatically reduced.

Now, say for some reason you needed to bring a larger caliber rifle for knocking down larger game (Bear, moose, elk, ect) and yet wanted to keep a carbine handy for close in work and taking smaller game without ruining your meat, or for fending off two-legged predators, well that is a different end game. A Mossberg MVP is a mediocre precision rifle at best, and a poor choice if it too is in 5.56. It will offer you ZERO advantage over your AR or other carbine with a decent optic.

All of that being said, if you are dead set on the idea here are my recommendations:

1) Buy/use a 10.5"/11.5"/12.5" SBR AR use the lightest weight stock, rail/tube, ect. OR some type of a light weight and compact AK (AKs74u, AKS74, AK101, AK102, ect) or even a bullpup.
2) Buy/use a compact, folding or takedown rifle with high-quality optics. something you have a lot of practice with and know your hold overs.
3) watch your gear/guns/ammo balance. This is probably the hardest part. two 20rd boxes of ammo for the bolt gun, 7 30rd mags for the carbine of your choice Handgun is your choice but the average weight of a 62gr 5.56 and a 115gr 9mm loaded cartridge is almost identical. so keep in mind every round of 9mm you carry is a round of rifle ammo that could be more useful doing something else.

I am no expert, not mil or LEO. I'm just a guy who has spent a lot of time in the woods and have walked several hundred miles with a heavy pack. take it for what you will.

ETA: on a side note, I didn't metion it because so many others had, but a MUCH better solution is a 16-18" barrel semi 308 (I prefer the SR25/LMT MWS flavor myself) with a decent 3-9ish scope and an offset reddot,
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 7:01:02 PM EDT
[#33]
I think the Chris Kyle character in the movie American Sniper carried two in at least one scene.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 7:29:09 AM EDT
[#34]
First  if you are wanting range and take down power, you want something like a .308/7,62x51mm AR .  Get a version that is of  the SR25/LMT flavor  AR for the more common (P)mags and other options, They have larger size than just 20 rd nowadays.   Which this weapon can be used up close.  For a second long barrel, I would suggest the ruger 10/22 so you have something reliable, common and for small game.  Plus the weight factor.  Advantage of you can fire it with less of a report.

A possible second option is a AR in 9mm or any gun that uses 9mm/45 cal pistol mags . So you can switch magazines and/or at least  ammo between your side arm and the secondary rifle which would be PDW for CQB and small game.  More interchangeable gear is best option with multiple weapons. No bad choice on reloading one set of mags and then oh crap I need the other weapon  first. Still staying with a 2 out of 3 match verses  the all 3 options need different magazines worries.

The goal is to stay on very common ammunition. That people would have in bulk and/or likely have. A lot of people and stashes will be left for the few who make if past the first few months if this is long term.    Notice you don't see any cases of 30-06, .270, 300 mag, 30-30/insert every my hunting round is the best here____   at the local gun show?  think is it a 20 rd box or 50 rd box on the shelf?  So if you ran across a stash, you'll find very little of each. People have cases of .22, 9,10,45,40,.223/5.56,7.62x39  then trailing in 54r and the next group of surplus like 30 cal,8mm.... Your supply is a definitive amount that decreases with every shot with required resources and expenditures to replace/reload. So while a .50 cal and scope that gives you 800+ yards  is nice. You are going to be stuck with can I afford this shot and other 50 cal owners are likely to be going on  offensive over their supplies.  Reloads are going to drop that range for accuracy assuming in your shtf that the collapse effects supply lines which will be hit hard, since we are on an order when you need it society. Stores no longer have a month's worth of stock but just barely a week's, if not a just a few days.  Also assuming you aren't in a city riot, which scraps the posted load out.

A better question is how much do you care about looking armed? Because if it is full TEOTWAWKI, then  you're going to put the happy parts on or acquire them. Toting around a M2 Browning and the belts gets heavy fast. Which that is your one of the big guns if needing range and threat elimination.  Although you will tell everything for miles where you are........

So OP (are we to call you 10K? /show reference ) in this scenario that you will find yourself in for this SHTF , how long are you/the world in  deep poo-poo & what are your parameters to safety?  To Survival?  Both are separate needs and conditions that have to be met.                        

........Warning bayonets may deflate TEOTWAWKI  sexual partners.......  
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 6:19:32 AM EDT
[#35]
get an eberlestock pack for the bolt action
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#36]
One gun.  AR type.  Lots of ammo.  But, in certain scenarios it would be nice to have quick access to a 12 gauge shotgun.  Perhaps the ideal survival weapon, with both bird shot and buckshot, to live off the land.  In a total civilized society collapse scenario it would become primary.  But in any combat scenario agsinst humans, one 5.56 AR with lots of mags makes the most sense.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Not really sure what the bolt gun in .223 could accomplish that an AR couldn't in that situation.  I could almost understand your logic( though still think it was poor) if you said something about a different caliber, but the same caliber is pointless.  Heck, if 500 yard accuracy is what you want, it really isn't hard at all to get that out of an AR, for not that much money.  

All this aside, have you ever walked a mile with one rifle and a sidearm?  F carrying two rifles.  Might as well carry a few bags of sand so you can improvise a defensive position or a stable rest.
View Quote

I agree most AR15s can easily reach out to 500 yards. Two rifles makes no sense due to extra weight. Plus what do you plan on shooting at 500 yards anyways? Most situations I can think of would be 50 yards or less. Even zombies . And with zombies you wouldn't want 5.56 anyways it is to loud even suppressed. I would go with 22lr suppressed or 300 blk suppressed. I plan on carrying my suppressed 300 blk and my ruger 10/22 intregrally suppressed takedown in my pack for zombie hunting.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Get a good rifle and carry EXTRA ammo.
View Quote

I don't understand the need for 500 yard shots. The worst thing to do is get into a gunfight, evade and hide is the way to survive. One bullet wound with no medical care will suck.

I like the idea of a scout rifle.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
One gun.  AR type.  Lots of ammo.  But, in certain scenarios it would be nice to have quick access to a 12 gauge shotgun.  Perhaps the ideal survival weapon, with both bird shot and buckshot, to live off the land.  In a total civilized society collapse scenario it would become primary.  But in any combat scenario agsinst humans, one 5.56 AR with lots of mags makes the most sense.
View Quote

Carried a case of 12 gauge ammo recently? I like the idea of a .22lr rifle for hunting. Quieter, and ammo is much lighter.

But like the guy before me said, in 95% of cases of economic calamity, savings and 401K's are going to help you better than another rifle. Even during WWII, very few parts of the world had complete economic collapse into warlord rule. Much more likely to lose your job or have a health problem that prevents you from working.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 3:16:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Only time I carried / used two long guns was when I was in Iraq.

If I was pulling rear security, gunner in the Suburban I kept my M4 attached to me via a sling and used / kept in hand an AK.

If I dismounted the vehicle the AK stayed in the truck and I only carried the M4 and pistol.

If I needed to have close in protection and also provide over watch at distance then I would run a 10.5 or 11.5 AR or AK pistol / sbr. For longer range needs it would be a bolt action or single shot in a large cal with good optics.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 4:25:24 AM EDT
[#41]
If you're carrying two rifles or more than 200 rounds then restart- you screwed up somewhere earlier that day or week as far as decision making.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#42]
The OPs questions and reasoning are a shining example of why many firearms enthusiasts tend to spend less and less time at ARFCOM and more time on other sites.

The initial post reads like it was written by a fourteen year old who is fantasizing about rambo apocalypse scenarios.

If there ever was a place for a face-palm, this would be it.

With that out of the way, here is something to consider:

Occam's razor is a meta-physical principle that essentially states that the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

With that in mind, get a 16" AR-15 type rifle, with a match barrel, and a low-mid powered variable optic. A 2.5-10x Nightforce comes to mind.
Some call the general concept "recce" rifles.

600 yard shots on USPSA sized (or human torso) are a non issue with properly matched ammo like MK262.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Sell the MVP. Build an AR pistol and buy/build a precision upper. Swap uppers as needed.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The OPs questions and reasoning are a shining example of why many firearms enthusiasts tend to spend less and less time at ARFCOM and more time on other sites.

The initial post reads like it was written by a fourteen year old who is fantasizing about rambo apocalypse scenarios.
View Quote

This,

The OP disappeared from this thread about the time most schools started back.

Wpns Man
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Go do a 20+ mile trek in the WV hills and tell me you want to carry one rifle, let alone two.

Ounces equal pounds and pounds equals pain.

I am not even 100% sure I would take an AR if I had to bug out and take to the hills. If I did take an AR I would probably take my suppressed 22/45 lite as a secondary.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:28:30 AM EDT
[#46]
SHTF scenario, I would have a primary rifle, a secondary light weight rifle strapped to the side of my go bag, my cz scorpion enclosed in said bag with a walther p99 on my side and pps where ever I can put it.

Obviously ammo, food and water and baby wipes.

Only issue would be deciding what primary rifle to use.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
SHTF scenario, I would have a primary rifle, a secondary light weight rifle strapped to the side of my go bag, my cz scorpion enclosed in said bag with a walther p99 on my side and pps where ever I can put it.

View Quote

I hope you don't plan to move around.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#48]
KISS

Fear the man with one rifle. For he knows how to use it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:50:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've humped around with weight before. Won't claim to be quick but shorts sprints will be doable. Wish I had a load bearing vest still.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top