Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2015 11:40:52 AM EDT
Any ideas guys?

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks similar to tokarev 9 MM pistol magazine.  I googled Tokarev 9 MM and the mags look similar on some models of Tok's, maybe Chinese.

Take a look at the auction in the link, very similar mag , Tokarev mag catch notch  is on the right front, similar except witness holes are not on those but which are found other Tokarevs.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=476827641

Here is a Zastava 9 X 19 with very similar mag, the larger floor plate is to cover the blocked mag well for 9 X 19 which you can see on the Chinese model.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=477274932
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 7:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you disassemble and post a photo of the follower and spring?

Wes

Edit to add: Based on the lack of a mag catch notch(assuming there isn't one on the otherside) and the wear of the finish on the botom rear face, it's gonna be a pistol that uses a mag catch at the bottom edge of the magwell opening.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 8:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Edit to add: Based on the lack of a mag catch notch(assuming there isn't one on the otherside) and the wear of the finish on the botom rear face, it's gonna be a pistol that uses a mag catch at the bottom edge of the magwell opening.
View Quote

This is called a Heel mag release.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I've seen that crappy floor plate style before. as I recall it was standard on low end aftermarket mags made/sold by National and another fly-by-night co. whose name escapes me.

If the floor plate was pushed flush with the back of the mag it'd look very similar to one I got with a P-38.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 12:57:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks..it was escaping me when I posted.

Wes
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 1:31:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Wes
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wes

Or more commonly called a Euro style mag catch . AS seen on older Sigs, all Makarovs etc.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Tokarev, Yugo M57 maybe?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#9]
one of the older Hi Point 9MM mags.... hmmm I think it was Stallard arms........Seems like one of those and they used a Euro release.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like an aftermarket European SIG 220 mag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top