Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2015 12:14:36 PM EDT
At the online gun dealer I typically use  I came across two different single shot 300 Blackout rifles.  One marked AAC and the other marked H&R.  They are out of stock on the AAC model.  Does anyone know if there is any difference between the two models except for the AAC logo?  I know both were made by H&R, but wondered about the finish, etc.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 2:05:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Both AAC and H&R are owned by Remington Outdoor Products, so both rifles were made on the same line. If I'm not mistaken, they're the exact same rifle, with zero differences, whatsoever. In fact, if you go to Buds web site and look under H&R rifles, you'll find their .300 BLK Handi-Rifle has the AAC logo on the right side and there isn't even a listing for the rifle on their AAC page.

Also, H&R doesn't even show the rifle on their site, while AAC shows it on theirs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top