Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2015 7:30:52 PM EDT
What's this about?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/26/obama-to-ban-bullets-by-executive-action-threatens-top-selling-ar-15-rifle/
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:37:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I think this is just a misreport on the M855 ban that has been reported on previously. I'm not seeing anything about it anywhere else. Will keep an eye out.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:37:56 PM EDT
[#2]

its the same thing that has been talked about here for the last two weeks.

ht tp://www.atf.gov/sites/default/files/assets/Library/Notices/atf_framework_for_determining_whether_certain_projectiles_are_primarily_intended_for_sporting_purposes.pdf

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep confirmed it's the same story, they are basically just reporting on the republican and NRA reaction. They are however trying to drum it up as banning all 5.56 while i oppose the ban this is very much sensationalizing the story. I still urge anyone who can to get active in stopping the ban though.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#4]
"President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation"

WTF what an A** Wipe
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top