Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2015 7:35:02 PM EDT
I purchased the 22 Golden Boy for my son a year ago for his 15th birthday and have wanted a .38/357 for myself every since.  I bought the Big Boy in 38/357 for myself last week but have not been able to shoot it yet. What a beautiful pair of guns. The 22 Shoots like a dream. I hope the Big Boy does equally as well. If all goes well, I will also have a LNIB Marlin 38/357 in a few days. That is my dream lever action.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#1]
One way or another, kids are a great excuse to buy more guns!

I had a friend tell me one for his daughter...and it was so much fun to shoot, he had to get one for himself.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Interested myself on how it shoots..  I have a pair of Marlin 39D's that I love..  Levers have their place in my safe..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top