Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2014 5:27:28 PM EDT
Iam in the market for a new rifle . This will be the first I don't build (assemble) and iam torn which of the two to get . Love both platforms .
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Two different worlds I know . It's a gun to have . Sold my AK and like both of them .
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:54:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Both are very different, have you tried bullpups before?  I had a Tavor, sold it because I prefer my AUGs.  Still have an M1A but I don't shoot it much, usually bring my .308 ARs out with me to the range.  If you are just looking for a fun gun I would probably lean towards a bullpup.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#4]
What made you stick with the AUG design vs the Tavor?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you consider the Kel-Tec RFB?
Or transforming the M1A to a bullpup http://ustacticalsupply.com/m14roguechassissystem.aspx
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#6]
i had the same exact decision to make. I ended up going with the Tavor in OD Green 16.

1) Uses 223/556 and I already have this ammo and its cheaper than 308.
2) Uses standard ar-15 mags and I already have these mags.
3) If a friend wants to shoot it at a range all they have to do is use their mag.
4) Its the "in" rifle right now.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Have you tried any cheap ammo with it like Tula or wolf ?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Have you tried any cheap ammo with it like Tula or wolf ?
View Quote

I have exactly 72 rounds through it and all but 30 rounds were brass reloads. Military Arms Channel on youtube shoots his with steel in some of his videos. I wouldn't worry about cheap or steel ammo use.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:15:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What made you stick with the AUG design vs the Tavor?
View Quote

Mostly because that is what I have been shooting the past 15 years so it was familiar but I preferred the trigger, quick change barrel (I have a 16 and 20" barrel for mine) and it just feels more natural to point and shoot for me.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:27:45 PM EDT
[#11]
I also favor the AUG over the Tavor. AUG is way easier/quicker to field strip. I feel it's built better. I don't necessarily mean more durable; it just feels more solid. I've also shot an FS2000, and the AUG just stands out to me as the best 5.56 bullpup. I like the proprietary mags and the A3 bolt release. NATO stock (AR mags and no A3 release) is an option. 9mm kits are an expensive (and now increasingly expensive) option. I'm not getting a 9mm kit for mine; I'm waiting to buy more MKE MP5 clones instead.

Now is the absolute best time to buy an AUG, especially the discontinued A3 (not M1). I saw a lightly used A3 CQC sit unsold on GB for $1500 (no reserve either). I don't like the CQC (due to weight/length), but the A3 deals are out there.

I am also a huge M14 fan. I got my first when I was 16. 308 is more expensive to shoot, but it brings more energy to the party. Unless you score an older-production rifle with lots of GI parts, I'm not a big fan of Springfield's M1A. I'd recommend a Chinese-manufactured Norinco or Polytech M14S as my favorite. They're well-made with forged receivers and no chance of dimensional issues on the scope base area. Drop a US(GI) bolt in one if you want.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#12]
That is a tough choice. The M1A has so much history and is still in use today. It also has a lot of accessories you can add to it and customize it to your liking-stocks,rails,etc.. I really like the Juggernaut stock for a bull-pup configuration. For me I know the M1A would cost me a lot for all of the things I would do to it, which is half the fun of owning it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Get whatever one you can get the best deal on.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I also favor the AUG over the Tavor. AUG is way easier/quicker to field strip. I feel it's built better. I don't necessarily mean more durable; it just feels more solid. I've also shot an FS2000, and the AUG just stands out to me as the best 5.56 bullpup. I like the proprietary mags and the A3 bolt release. NATO stock (AR mags and no A3 release) is an option. 9mm kits are an expensive (and now increasingly expensive) option. I'm not getting a 9mm kit for mine; I'm waiting to buy more MKE MP5 clones instead.

Now is the absolute best time to buy an AUG, especially the discontinued A3 (not M1). I saw a lightly used A3 CQC sit unsold on GB for $1500 (no reserve either). I don't like the CQC (due to weight/length), but the A3 deals are out there.

I am also a huge M14 fan. I got my first when I was 16. 308 is more expensive to shoot, but it brings more energy to the party. Unless you score an older-production rifle with lots of GI parts, I'm not a big fan of Springfield's M1A. I'd recommend a Chinese-manufactured Norinco or Polytech M14S as my favorite. They're well-made with forged receivers and no chance of dimensional issues on the scope base area. Drop a US(GI) bolt in one if you want.
View Quote

Do you own a Tavor? I love the Aug too and I agree ease of disassemble is a huge plus (especially barrel removal) but field stripping a tavor requires you to pop out one pin and then the whole working parts of the rifle comes out of the back, it's hardly harder than the aug.

I think both have their place, i've found myself favoring the tavor.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't own a Tavor. There are 3 pins for the Tavor, and I have yet to meet anyone who can unpin them without tools. (I know a FMJ round could be used). The AUG just has the plastic disassembly latch and the rear sling swivel pin. No tools required for the AUG. You must hold the whole rifle body while cleaning the Tavor.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:16:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Iam in the market for a new rifle . This will be the first I don't build (assemble) and iam torn which of the two to get . Love both platforms .
View Quote

What a spread in the differences. Two completely different platforms, purposes, functions, and performances. I am a fan of both of them and I own both of them.

Springfield Armory M1A Loaded

IWI TAVOR B16FDE

I must ask, what is the purpose for which the weapon is intended? This will most certainly help us aid you in making a wise decision.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:51:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Tavor
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't own a Tavor. There are 3 pins for the Tavor, and I have yet to meet anyone who can unpin them without tools. (I know a FMJ round could be used). The AUG just has the plastic disassembly latch and the rear sling swivel pin. No tools required for the AUG. You must hold the whole rifle body while cleaning the Tavor.
View Quote

I do own a tavor and for field stripping you push out one captive pin which I can easily do with my finger or the tip of a bullet. I really have no idea what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Talk about 2 widely separated platforms. What is the intended purpose?
View Quote

+1000
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Tavor is a new rifle and a lot of hype at this point. I have read where people had problems with certain ammo. M1A is a good rifle but has its issues too. I'd go with neither.

If you want a 556 and don't have an AR15 get a quality AR15. I prefer piston.
If you want a 308 I'd go with a FAL (or Para FAL) or SCAR

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#21]
I really don't want to come across with a tavor apologist because it certainly isn't a rifle for all situations but i haven't had a lick of trouble with mine from cheap steel cased through match grade it's eaten everything. The one guy I read who had issues with steel cased ammo was helped out by IWI and his issue was resolved.

As others have said it all depends on what you want to do with it though. I have several 308s and as an all around "battle rifle" my personal pref is for the FAL (as greenmachine stated).
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:23:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I do own a tavor and for field stripping you push out one captive pin which I can easily do with my finger or the tip of a bullet. I really have no idea what you are talking about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps this video will help. Skip to 1:10 where he starts. There's 1 captive pin for the bolt carrier group, and 2 for the trigger group. It's all in the Tavor manual starting on page 45. While you clean the barrel, it's still in the stock body, unless you go through the complex effort of removing it (with tools).

That's what I'm talking about.

I really don't want to come across with [as] a tavor apologist...

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Tavor is a new rifle and a lot of hype at this point. I have read where people had problems with certain ammo. M1A is a good rifle but has its issues too. I'd go with neither.

If you want a 556 and don't have an AR15 get a quality AR15. I prefer piston.
If you want a 308 I'd go with a FAL (or Para FAL) or SCAR

View Quote

Any good things about the TAVOR come from a lot of people who own one. As for being picky about ammo, that arises from people trying to feed these weapons a bunch of cheap crappy steel-cased ammo rather than using what it was designed to shoot (5.56 NATO brass-cased ammo). The M1A is a great weapon. Mine is a true tack driver. Again, as far as ammo goes, you feed it what it was designed to shoot (7.62x51 NATO/.308WIN brass-cased ammo -  147 gr. - 168 gr.). I use 147 gr and 150 gr. in mine and have never had an issue. Some people need to stop believing some of the crap they are reading and go out and buy the guns they are naysayers about. Unless you have owned and shot both of these weapons for some time, you have no room to talk.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the problem is what? I do not have any issue cleaning mine. I just pop out the rear pin and remove the bolt/piston assembly. There is no need to remove the barrel for cleaning. That is why they make boresnakes and cleaning rods. All I do for cleaning an AR is to pop the takedown pin and remove the BCG and CH. I use my old trusty M16 cleaning kit for the rest. No problems. Again, someone else complaining about something they do not own.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm not complaining or saying there's a problem. I'm just making comparisons and posting on the internet, in a thread where people are curious about options. What difference does it make if I own one or not? I've been a professional gunsmith for 7 years. I don't own many of the models I've worked on or repaired. At least I know how to disassemble one. Some people defend things to an extreme and don't even know a lot about them, let alone other competing models.

I think people should buy whatever models they like, and I like many different models... some more than others. There are models I own which I favor less than other models I own. I don't have to own or disown any to talk good/bad about them. If I had enough money to own models I considered less favorable, then I would also do that, but few are in such a position. Good for you if you are.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Like I said...stick with what has worked in the past and have been proven.

AR15 for a 556 rifle.  More accurate than a tavor, more reliable with different ammo, proven for many years(decades), chosen by the professionals, more parts, easier to fix and better trigger. The tavors advantage is that it's shorter.

FAL/Para FAL or SCAR17 or AR10 for 308. All three are better options than the M1A
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

AR15 for a 556 rifle.  More accurate than a tavor, more reliable with different ammo, proven for many years(decades), chosen by the professionals, more parts, easier to fix and better trigger. The tavors advantage is that it's shorter.

FAL/Para FAL or SCAR17 or AR10 for 308. All three are better options than the M1A
View Quote

I hate to burst your bubble, but the TAVOR (w/16.5"  5.56 NATO 1/7 CL barrel) is accurate to 300M+. Just because it is a bullpup does not mean it is any less accurate than an AR15 with a similar length barrel. Additionally, there is nothing wrong with the TAVOR trigger. It works exactly as it was designed. I have no issues with it whatsoever. As far as parts go, there is already a host of aftermarket parts for the TAVOR on the market. Also, the M1A platform is one of the best around and that is not just my opinion. I own FALs, a L1A1, a KAC SR-25 Match, a Beretta/Sante Fe M59, PTR-91, and a FR-8, in addition to my M1A Loaded. Out of all of these .308s, the M1A Loaded is one of the two best shooting and most accurate .308s I own. The other is the KAC SR-25 Match/Mk11 Mod 0 with a 24" Obermeyer barrel.

The M1A is very affordable and well worth every penny. With a 20" barrel and adding a Sadlak scope mount and some good glass, it could be an excellent precision rifle.

The choice between a TAVOR and a M1A is like the old apples and oranges scenario. One is great at some things and the other is great at some things. At no point do their paths cross. The OP really needs to determine what the purpose for the weapon is going to be, if he has not already.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I hate to burst your bubble, but the TAVOR (w/16.5"  5.56 NATO 1/7 CL barrel) is accurate to 300M+. Just because it is a bullpup does not mean it is any less accurate than an AR15 with a similar length barrel. Additionally, there is nothing wrong with the TAVOR trigger. It works exactly as it was designed. I have no issues with it whatsoever. As far as parts go, there is already a host of aftermarket parts for the TAVOR on the market. Also, the M1A platform is one of the best around and that is not just my opinion. I own FALs, a L1A1, a KAC SR-25 Match, a Beretta/Sante Fe M59, PTR-91, and a FR-8, in addition to my M1A Loaded. Out of all of these .308s, the M1A Loaded is one of the two best shooting and most accurate .308s I own. The other is the KAC SR-25 Match/Mk11 Mod 0 with a 24" Obermeyer barrel.

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/e2f73326-03f3-4d44-bbd2-e90a347b371d_zpsf4fa93a6.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/e2f73326-03f3-4d44-bbd2-e90a347b371d_zpsf4fa93a6.jpg</a>

The M1A is very affordable and well worth every penny. With a 20" barrel and adding a Sadlak scope mount and some good glass, it could be an excellent precision rifle.

The choice between a TAVOR and a M1A is like the old apples and oranges scenario. One is great at some things and the other is great at some things. At no point do their paths cross. The OP really needs to determine what the purpose for the weapon is going to be, if he has not already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/jamesrea2011A/e2f73326-03f3-4d44-bbd2-e90a347b371d_zpsf4fa93a6.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/jamesrea2011A/e2f73326-03f3-4d44-bbd2-e90a347b371d_zpsf4fa93a6.jpg</a>

Didn't say the Tavor isn't accurate. I said the AR is MORE accurate. And the trigger of any bullpup will not be as good as an AR even with trigger jobs.  I'll stick with what I know is the better 556 weapon...the modern AR15. But time will tell. And, I'm sure in 10 years the Tavor will be in few hands but the AR will still be the better weapon and accepted by the majority. We'll see what the experts use in their matches and out in the field but my guess is that their choice will still be an AR

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:41:13 PM EDT
[#29]
I have 2 Tavors, shot thousands of rounds of all ammo types. Never had a problem. Love my Tavor Rifle, it is well made and highly accurate
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Perhaps this video will help. Skip to 1:10 where he starts. There's 1 captive pin for the bolt carrier group, and 2 for the trigger group. It's all in the Tavor manual starting on page 45. While you clean the barrel, it's still in the stock body, unless you go through the complex effort of removing it (with tools).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for being a grammar nazi, was on the phone it auto corrected.

For field stripping I don't see as necessary to remove the trigger group and as I said before you don't need tools but not owning one i guess you wouldn't know that .

As others have said i don't think that removing the barrel constitutes feel stripping either. Like i have said i personally like the tavor you clearly don't different strokes and all
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:50:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I have 2 Tavors, shot thousands of rounds of all ammo types. Never had a problem. Love my Tavor Rifle, it is well made and highly accurate
View Quote

Highly accurate?  To me that means sub MOA and more like 1/2 MOA. I think someone is exaggerating. Your lucky if you get 2 moa out of it
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Highly accurate?  To me that means sub MOA and more like 1/2 MOA. I think someone is exaggerating. Your lucky if you get 2 moa out of it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Highly accurate refers to being able to hit where you are aiming on a consistent basis, whether it is at 50 yards or 300 yards. Depending on the weapon platform and the distance, that could mean anywhere from .5MOA - 2 or 3MOA. Some people forget that the TAVOR is considered a defensive weapon, just like the AR15. They are usually capable of 1-2MOA @ 100 yards depending on the shooter and the shooting position.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Ive been on the fence about getting a tavor or an Aug,  Accuracy isn't the issue  the Tavor/Aug are combat accurate  But Ar's can become precision rigs due to being able to free float.  

My main issue with bullpups is the weight. I feel if I'm going to have an 8- 9lb rifle Its time to step up to a .308 My main AR weights 6lb 8oz with an optic(t1) and a flashlight,(unloaded). Now I don't mind heavier rifles and have some. But there is something sweet about a LW rifle. With 5.56 to me I do not have much interest in a gun that will be tripping 9+ lbs with a optic and a flashlight,(unloaded).

I still want a bullpup but I think if I finally jump it will be the X95 that will make me.

I like the Fal more than the M1a But with the GII rifles out by DPMS you can again have a more accurate lighter rifle in .308.
If you ever plan to use the rifle for more than range use, i"d tend to recommend the lighter package.

But of your choices I'd go with the Tavor.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:19:21 AM EDT
[#34]
I like the M14 pattern rifle better than the FAL/Para FAL, SCAR17 or AR10 style rifle.
Springfield makes the M1A, and there are other companies making high quality M14 clones.
The bullpup conversion kits for the M14 are pretty cool, but IMHO they need to be a 2 lbs. lighter.

The Tavor is a very nice rifle, and well worth the money IF you need/want a .223 bullpup.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#35]
If you get the Tavor, the Gisele trigger should be considered a mandatory upgrade. It is so much better than stock. Also, (shameless plug), check out Manticore Arms for more cool Tavor stuff.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#36]
You guys are blowing my mind. The Tavor is that much worse than the AUG because you can't remove the barrel in three seconds, and it has two more pins to pop? Given the Tavor's better configurability (it's truly ambidexterous at the armorer level), better ergos, much better 9mm conversion, and factory BUIS, that "field strip" issue is a complete non-issue. I like my AUG fine, but the Tavor is clearly the superior rifle in actual field usage - especially once you're rocking that Geissele trigger.

I have really mixed feelings about the M1A at this point. It's reliable, has great sights, and isn't a backbreaker, but I hate the ergos and field stripping . Accuracy is also something of a roll of the dice, unless you commit heavily to a new stock or maintaining bedding.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Have never handled a tavor

I'd get the tavor,  had a m1a,  liked it but didn't love it
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:57:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Get both. That's what I just did.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:24:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Not a fan of either, but of the the 2 I would go Tavor.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:30:31 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
For field stripping I don't see as necessary to remove the trigger group and as I said before you don't need tools but not owning one i guess you wouldn't know that .
As others have said i don't think that removing the barrel constitutes feel stripping either. Like i have said i personally like the tavor you clearly don't different strokes and all
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Mostly I was just reiterating your statement to heavily infer that you are, in fact, a Tavor apologist.

From what I've heard from many Tavor owners, the detents for the pins are considerably stiffer when new. The 2 Tavors I've disassembled were both new.

Quoted: You guys are blowing my mind. The Tavor is that much worse than the AUG because you can't remove the barrel in three seconds, and it has two more pins to pop? Given the Tavor's better configurability (it's truly ambidexterous at the armorer level), better ergos, much better 9mm conversion, and factory BUIS, that "field strip" issue is a complete non-issue. I like my AUG fine, but the Tavor is clearly the superior rifle in actual field usage - especially once you're rocking that Geissele trigger.
They are both fine firearms. They're so good, minor differences must be compared to show favor to one over the other. That's not saying the Tavor sucks, just that the AUG is slightly easier to take apart.

You don't have to remove an AUG barrel, but if you want to, it takes all of 3 seconds. If you're only comparing equal levels of disassembly (leaving the barrel and trigger group installed), it's still easier.

Lots of things about both are also very subjective, like ergonomics. I like AUG ergonomics better, but apparently more folks in this thread don't.

The Tavor is more ambidextrous, but that is at an armorer level. The AUG is less ambidextrous (op handle and safety are fixed), but more easily changed at a user level. Of course, if never reconfigured, these points are moot.

I can't speak to the 9mm conversions, other than to say the Tavor's is expensive, and the AUG's is ridiculously expensive. (Although I realize AUG 9mm kits were previously unobtanium, and shall be so again.)

Of the 2 Tavors I put hands on, one had a bent front BUIS. It is nice that they include a BUIS though.

Quoted: I have really mixed feelings about the M1A at this point. It's reliable, has great sights, and isn't a backbreaker, but I hate the ergos and field stripping . Accuracy is also something of a roll of the dice, unless you commit heavily to a new stock or maintaining bedding.
Again, I love M14 type rifles.

I like the ergonomics, but will admit an FAL's are better. I find field stripping an M14 to be very simple. I have consistently found standard-grade M14's to shoot better than FAL's. You do not have to commit to awesome stocks to experience great accuracy. I have a Norinco M14S with a Douglas medium-weight NM barrel, in a standard GI walnut (not NM) stock, and it will consistently shoot 0.75 MOA firing 168gr Federal Gold Medal Match. It doesn't even have a unitized gas cylinder.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#41]
I would trust the Tavor to be "right" out of the box.  After a few bad experiences, not so much with an SAI M1A.

I would expect the Tavor to last longer in service.  I am skeptical of SAI's parts.  IME not only can they be suspect from a dimensional standpoint, but I saw my buddy's Super Match snap a hammer in half at a very low round count... only a few matches on it.

The Tavor will be shot much more due to dramatically cheaper ammo costs.

The M1A should have a vastly superior trigger out of the box.

All that said, there is no gun that I think is funner to shoot than a full size M14 / M14 clone in standard configuration (barrel profile).

But the Tavor is a heck of a good time too.  I love mine... accurate and 100% reliable with a broad selection of loads.

My choice if I could have only one:  I guess I would go with a M14 Clone, but NOT one made by SAI.  Maybe Fulton Armory or LRB.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:56:06 AM EDT
[#42]
My critique about the AUG's 9mm kit is that it takes a completely obsolete and expensive magazine. Tavor 9mm? Colt mags. I don't love Colt mags, but I can find them real cheap and easy, and they work in a few different things.

Also not a huge fan of how you can't go left-handed with the AUG NATO (which is the variant I run), or the way it expels excess gas (ie, don't put your hand or rest in the wrong spot).
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:23:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Tavor with the Super Sabra trigger, has become my travel gun.  The Tavor shines in CQB and around vehicles plus takes less space.  My 16" AR-15 stays at home a lot more frequently.  My brother has a very earlier Springfield Armory M1A with mostly military parts.  The M1A is a great rifle but for where and how I live I have no use for it other than a range toy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top