Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2014 11:55:16 AM EDT
Right side, closest to the camera. What is that?

The pic was from some article about a liberal gun buyback.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Looks like one of the old Armscor M1600's

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Armi Jager AP-74 Commando .22lr

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Armi Jager AP-74 Commando .22lr
View Quote

Nice! Thanks.

Sad it's a 22...looked pretty cool. Sadder it's going to be destroyed in the for-our-children kumbaya.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:59:49 PM EDT
[#4]
You're welcome!

Always a sad time.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:52:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't get the term buy back. It wasn't theirs, how can they buy it back.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 2:19:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I don't get the term buy back. It wasn't theirs, how can they buy it back.
View Quote
the term is bullshit.  Its mostly people surrendering guns for pennies on the dollar

Link Posted: 10/15/2014 2:45:44 AM EDT
[#7]
If we ever have a "buy back" I'm going to take my broken Thompson airsoft rifle in.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 2:52:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

the term is bullshit.  Its mostly people surrendering guns for pennies on the dollar  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  I don't get the term buy back. It wasn't theirs, how can they buy it back.

I think my brother & I made money off those suckers the last time we took stuff.  I did take a beating on a 9x19mm pistol w/ high quality zinc slide manufactured w/ loving care by a company that had gone bankrupt.    But between the FIE .25" copies and the bolt action shotguns, we @ least broke even if not made a little.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, that's how you beat 'em at their own game. lol

I also never understood "re-weld". It gets used frequently to describe the repair of firearms which were never welded to begin with. I guess "weld-up" or "weld-back" doesn't sound as good.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:45:22 AM EDT
[#10]
I have mixed feelings on scamming the buybacks.  On the one hand I love the idea of making them give me $200 for each $99 crap gun I hand them.  On the other hand I hate sending any gun to the shredder, plus it makes them feel like they're winning if they collect a bunch of "Saturday night specials."
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#11]
I can see a Norinco Spiker in there (minus pig sticker)
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:34:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:  I have mixed feelings on scamming the buybacks.  On the one hand I love the idea of making them give me $200 for each $99 crap gun I hand them.  On the other hand I hate sending any gun to the shredder, plus it makes them feel like they're winning if they collect a bunch of "Saturday night specials."
View Quote

Where are they paying $200?    Let's see, a Mosin 33, an Aero blem, a Flat Spot AR lower that I've superglued...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top