Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2014 3:08:37 AM EDT
I've always wanted one (even though I know most are a POS), on a whim I bought sten mags a few years ago. Anyways I found at least one place that sells closed bolt semi auto kits and flats. Any info on where to get blue prints and parts?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:18:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Drop me a line if you are interested in a like new cobray upper. Think I have 6 mags for it too.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've always wanted one (even though I know most are a POS), on a whim I bought sten mags a few years ago. Anyways I found at least one place that sells closed bolt semi auto kits and flats. Any info on where to get blue prints and parts?
View Quote

My Cobray (early) worked fine. The issue when buying used, is the idiot who thought they could adjust the H/T/S alignment and other things. Turning a decent gun (once made a SBR) in to a boat anchor.  
I do miss my Ingram which is in a whole different class of gun.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:06:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw the parts kits and flats many years ago, like 91, 92 time frame. Got a link to who is selling them now?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:48:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Wow that is quite spendy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I saw the parts kits and flats many years ago, like 91, 92 time frame. Got a link to who is selling them now?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.theflatspot.net/mac11---9mm-lower-receiver-flat.html
https://www.velocityfirearms.com/product/vmac9-complete-top-cocking-parts-kit-minus-receiver-side-plates/
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#7]
should be able to build one for $300~
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Buy a used one for 250 and call it a day......semi MAC's usually loose their appeal after the first mag or 2.......same can be said for the open bolt semi guns unless you have nefarious intentions.....

If you do decide to build, go with a magwell for standard M-11/9 mags......between Zytels, converted PAM mags, and the new Shockwave Technology mags, you have much better options . The only reason people ever started using Sten mags was because of the AWB......Cobray couldn't make any new hi-caps, and there was a glut of Sten mags everywhere for 2-3 dollars a piece. (my .02)
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 5:26:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Who's got the best price on select-fire parts? I've got a M11/nine receiver, upper, and barrel, but I'm missing all the guts. I was thinking of building a post-sample out of it. What's the best stock similar to the old wire-folder?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Does anybody know where I can find a blue print of the side plates? (For semi-auto/closed bolt of course) M11-9.
That is my only hold up at the moment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top