Good day...

Anybody using this or something similar? Crosshair Hydraulic Buffer

http://crosshairbuffer.com/

Suggestions, comments?

Thanks.

http://crosshairbuffer.com/img/slide1.jpg
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:58:05 PM EDT
[#1]
the "internet experts" tell me that they are a waste of money... that being said, I shoot an Enidine rifle length buffer in my 16" mid with a modified Miculek comp for 3 gun... it has been in the rifle since 2005... shot all 6 of the Ft Benning matches and local matches in between...I managed a 12th place finish on the long range stage in 2009 with it at 61 years old...in 2010 with a solid hold on the Conex outpost, 415m shots on a 10" MGM flash target did not move off the target with a 4x32 scope... I do carry a back up just in case it goes down (a 4.2 oz rifle buffer closely duplicates the recoil impulse)... it looks similar to the one you mention... would I have one for a battle rifle... probably not, I'm a game player... I don't plan on any battles in my future

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks and congrats... sounds like it performs for what you need. I guess using this under combat conditions would be really extreme for something like this, but I hear you, my days of doing battle are behind me,,, I hope.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#3]
IIRC... Enidine makes the buffer for the M249/M240
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:58:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like an endine rebranded.

Ive used an m16 with both the endine and regular buffer to some extent and the endine is worth having, and keep a spare.
It does slow the rate of fire and helps you keep a very professional 2 shot burst. My game is if I fire 3 rounds it means I held the trigger too long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top