Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2014 3:05:09 AM EDT
I recently picked up and H1 Micro from Botach Tactical on sale.  It showed up fine, as the wrench etc in the box, but no paperwork, i.e. warranty reg or manual.  The box itself was also not sealed.  I went on the Aimpoint site and checked into counterfeits and it doesn't seem to meet the criteria for a counterfeit and I wouldn't think Botach would sell counterfeits.  I'vet e-mailed Botach "Customer Service" e-mailed endlessly, called and waited, left a message etc. with no response.  Anyone have any insight into why this would show up w/o the paperwork?  Or, any tips for breaking through the Botach Customer Service brick wall?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:13:26 AM EDT
[#1]
They're serialized, right?
Call aimpoint?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:38:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Just call Aimpoint. No sense in going to the retailer.

You can probably download it as well.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
my dad bought an acog from them. it showed up with no box, no manual, essetially nothing but the acog itself inside of a soft pouch case with a handwritten price tag. I checked with trijicon and it was 4 years old. My point is, the issue with botach is while their stuff is legit (from my limited
experience), you dont know what youre going to get when it shows up. Its a total crap shoot, especially with higher priced items.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#4]

I got a T-1 from them a few years ago that was shipped like that.   No problems and its still sitting on my duty gun 4 years later.

I saw somewhere - cant remember who it was - who was selling there Aimpoints w/o the box as well.  I assume its just a bulk buy type of thing.  Or an agency purchase over run or something.  

I havent worried about it.

cheers,

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a bulk purchase thing. I bought a couple brand new Aimpoint M2s that just came in sealed plastic baggies with a sticker on them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:36:09 PM EDT
[#6]
If you're really concerned, call your credit card company and get them involved. That is how I was finally able to resolve an issue with Botach and get them to respond to my emails and phone calls. But do it fast as you only have a few days to act after you receive your order according to Botach's return policy.  I've usually had good experiences with them and this particular case was resolved to my satisfaction.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:54:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top