BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 2:27:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will try. Sadly the only outdoor range near me is 45 mins away and I usually don't have muxh time to go out there. I do plan on making a trip soon though!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Any chance you could shoot for accuracy at 100? If possible could you make sure the zero doesn't walk as the barrel heats? This was my chief complaint with the 556 I owned and if they fixed it then I need this. Thanks for posting so far. Looks great.

I will try. Sadly the only outdoor range near me is 45 mins away and I usually don't have muxh time to go out there. I do plan on making a trip soon though!
I know the feeling and appreciate the time it takes. If you get the chance I'd look forward to the results.

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Do you mean more felt recoil, less ergonomic?

Not mocking, I'm interested in the xi.  Just trying to understand what you're describing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Compared to my Colt AR, I find the 556xi to be stiffer and have less finesse as far as shooting 5.56x45.  That may be all Sig rifles.  I dont know first Sig I have ever owned.

Do you mean more felt recoil, less ergonomic?

Not mocking, I'm interested in the xi.  Just trying to understand what you're describing.

I took it back to the range again yesterday.  Compared to my Colt LE6920, I did find it to recoil more.  I am vague with the statement up top because I am starting the rifle buying game late in life, so I don't want my thoughts on it to influence anyone.  I had a better experience with the 2nd range trip.   I am looking forward to the 7.62 conversion.  My Zastava Opap is still my favorite rifle to shoot atm.
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I understand, although it's never a problem to give your impressions (which is different than stating something as fact).  

The more you run it, the better chance to understand if you'll like it long-term.  Enjoy it and thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top