Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 124
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 4:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Conqueror:

Beretta also said the ARX was coming out in like April of 2013.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ak47Dennis:
Thanks for sharing, listen at 1:13 he says available by end of Q1 (first quarter) Looks some much better as an sbr, would be nice if he mentioned the PIC rail cover or other accessories.

Okay, so Q1 2016 then.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 4:17:47 AM EDT
[#2]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ak47Dennis:
Thanks for sharing, listen at 1:13 he says available by end of Q1 (first quarter) Looks some much better as an sbr, would be nice if he mentioned the PIC rail cover or other accessories.

Okay, so Q1 2016 then.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Just ordered an ARX100. I have been somewhat interested in these for some time. Right after creating a great AR using a hefty 18" clip or barrel, I am considering finding a decent 16" higher to make it much more light-weight. But the ARX kept visiting thoughts. After that Battleground Several were required to result in the gun far better in-game, that truly obtained me personally considering. My partner and i viewed a couple of evaluations... and also in the middle associated with reading one, my personal roommate, the ones won't be a huge weapon man, onward myself a contact from a supplier. ARX-100 with regard to $1199 sent.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you using Google translate?
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By moorhe:
Just ordered an ARX100. I have been somewhat interested in these for some time. Right after creating a great AR using a hefty 18" clip or barrel, I am considering finding a decent 16" higher to make it much more light-weight. But the ARX kept visiting thoughts. After that Battleground Several were required to result in the gun far better in-game, that truly obtained me personally considering. My partner and i viewed a couple of evaluations... and also in the middle associated with reading one, my personal roommate, the ones won't be a huge weapon man, onward myself a contact from a supplier. ARX-100 with regard to $1199 sent.
View Quote

English as a third language?

Video Games and TV are a poor choice for choosing real life weapons.
Ask anyone honest about getting suckered into buying a 50cal Desert Eagle.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 4:04:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#6]
Originally Posted By Bullet_:

View All Quotes

Seriously, though even I wanted a Desert Eagle after watching the first Matrix movie.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 11:02:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

Seriously, though even I wanted a Desert Eagle after watching the first Matrix movie.
View Quote

I suppose that's better than buying a Mini-14 with folding stock after watching the A-Team.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:51:37 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Okay... enjoy the rifle?

Just curious, what state are you from?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:57:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Interesting translation there... reminds me of the Star Wars dubbed in Chinese, subtitled in English that was translated from the Chinese.  "Jedi Council" became "presbyterian church".

I like using the ARX-160 in Battlefield 4. It's pretty accurate and controllable, although they got the reload sequence somewhat wrong. It would still work... basically they have the magazine change, then show the character pulling the charging handle back to release the bolt. It works, but it's slower.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:25:24 AM EDT
[#10]
ARX100 5.56 barrels in stock  at Brownells.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:27:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By Uys:

View Quote

Unfortunately they are the 16"... Price is $449.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:31:19 AM EDT
[#12]
No 300 Blackout yet, for those that want them.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#13]

No 300 Blackout yet, for those that want them.
View Quote
End of first quarter, they seem pretty consistent on that.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:49:16 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
I think this is great that they are letting Brownells handle their parts.

Compared to Sig who wouldn't sell me even a spare firing pin / extractor for my shity 556 ( what a turd) & I called IWI the other day for a few parts (rear idf sight & idf mepro mount) and I was told sorry no!

My above comments about IWI & Sig isn't a "rant" but a big thumbs up to Beretta.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:00:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Conqueror] [#15]
Shot the 9.5 inch ARX today for the first time. As expected, it was nowhere close to cycling in the stock settings. Half the time it would get a FTE/double feed, and the other half it would simply failed to extract. However, when manually cycling it one cartridge at a time, it shot great. This is all on the S setting, mind you. I didn't have time to fiddle with the N setting as I was teaching some new shooters at the time.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#16]
And the prices on the Beretta parts on Brownells aren't like the prices, for example, of Beretta's Tikka parts.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Shot the 9.5 inch ARX today for the first time. As expected, it was nowhere close to cycling in the stock settings. Half the time it would get a FTE/double feed, and the other half it would simply failed to extract. However, when manually cycling it one cartridge at a time, it shot great. This is all on the S setting, mind you. I didn't have time to fiddle with the N setting as I was teaching some new shooters at the time.
View Quote
Good luck with it.   The barrel length you are using is the best one, IMHO.   The ARX is better suited for a very short SBR, I feel.  

If you can get yours to function, Im going to shorten it to the gas block like you did (instead of using a short Beretta-made barrel, whenever that comes out).

Eagerly awaiting your gas port sizes.    

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 7:52:35 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

If gas port-to-bbl length is a linear relationship, then it should be relatively easy to determine the port size for the unsuppressed setting.  OTOH, the suppressed setting will require some experimentation.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Because the ARX has two gas sports, there is a very specific order in which you should go about working on the gas system.

1. Attach your choice of suppressor, put the gun in S, and enlarge the rear port only until the gun cycles.
2. Remove the suppressor, put the gun in N, and enlarge the front port only until the gun cycles.

This will result in adequate cycling in both suppressed and non-suppressed modes. However, the downside is that the resulting port sizes are specific to your chosen suppressor. Unless you use my barrel length and my suppressor, your results might vary from mine. I will be happy to publish my ultimate port sizes once I determine them, but with no guarantees that they would be able to generalized to other users.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 11:38:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Picked mine up today. Got it from Sven at Manticore Arms. Unfired, and he was awesome to deal with BTW. Mine is a little tight too, but I assume it will loosen up a bit. The bottom mag release is completely worthless, but the other are just fine. Just need to look into a cheek riser probably.

Link Posted: 2/10/2015 8:01:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Try the bottom release with the bolt locked back. That's the only time it works, since it also activates the bolt catch.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#23]
The bottom mag release needs to be broken in just like the selector. Mine works now bolt open or closed. I put a drop of CLP in the mech and then just kept working it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#24]
$1195 at Botach.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By jh1990:
$1195 at Botach.
View Quote

OT:   Botach was perma-banned from this site and many others for frequently taking money from people and delivering nothing or stuff very late.

Pays your monies, takes your chances.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Apparently these guys will ship parts to the U.S. The enlarged cocking handle and the bottom rail is available. Nice prices. http://www.brignoliarmi.com/32/0/0/hunting-beretta-accessories-arx-100
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Apparently these guys will ship parts to the U.S. The enlarged cocking handle and the bottom rail is available. Nice prices. http://www.brignoliarmi.com/32/0/0/hunting-beretta-accessories-arx-100
View Quote

I already linked to those on page 49.

Reminders are good though.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 4:56:14 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

My bad... I've read this entire thread too. Must of missed it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

I sent them a message asking if they shipped to the U.S.  They never responded so I never ordered. Has anyone ordered and received a rail yet?
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:20:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By sunnybean:

I sent them a message asking if they shipped to the U.S.  They never responded so I never ordered. Has anyone ordered and received a rail yet?
View All Quotes

Theres a guy on the beretta forum that has....posted pics too.  I tried to order one but their website wont recognize my phone number.....
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:54:22 AM EDT
[#31]

OT:   Botach was perma-banned from this site and many others for frequently taking money from people and delivering nothing or stuff very late.

View All Quotes
$1195 at Botach.

I'll take my chances to save $200-$250 over everywhere else.  Not to turn this into another "Botach" thread, but most credit cards have charge back protection.

They just set the new market price.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By purevl2:

I'll take my chances to save $200-$250 over everywhere else.  Not to turn this into another "Botach" thread, but most credit cards have charge back protection.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By purevl2:
$1195 at Botach.

I'd recommend calling them first... make sure they have stock.

$1200 seems to be what the ARX will be going for these days. Not a bad price, that's what I paid for mine. I'd love it if it were at $1k. I think they'd sell much better.

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:45:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Well I finally watched a video on this thing, I had no idea it had some of the innovative features it does.  Very cool.  I still can't get over how ugly it is though. Still, good to see it arrive here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#34]
While were asking for accessories and aftermarket stuff, we need a better trigger group.  I know Americans are OCD about their assault rifle triggers, but so what.  I'm an American.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:16:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Conqueror] [#35]

I think it might have looked better with a K-length silencer but the Saker K hadn't been released when I bought the Saker. Plus the added back pressure might help it cycle with the short dwell time. Saker should clear in early Summer if current timelines hold. If it handles too nose-heavy I might end up getting a lighter can for it down the road.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:25:07 PM EDT
[#36]
The ARX looks like is was designed to be a SBR. I'm getting one the minute they release them in FDE.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#37]
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/paintballplayer700/Guns/IMG_1577_zpsl4i0p2xb.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/paintballplayer700/Guns/IMG_1581_zpsf5rrydrx.jpg

I think it might have looked better with a K-length silencer but the Saker K hadn't been released when I bought the Saker. Plus the added back pressure might help it cycle with the short dwell time. Saker should clear in early Summer if current timelines hold. If it handles too nose-heavy I might end up getting a lighter can for it down the road.
View Quote

How do you like those MagPul sights on the ARX?  Better than stock, no doubt.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

View All Quotes
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/paintballplayer700/Guns/IMG_1577_zpsl4i0p2xb.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/paintballplayer700/Guns/IMG_1581_zpsf5rrydrx.jpg

I would like to know also because I bought the same sights for my ARX but I have been to lazy to actually install them. They've been sitting around since October.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#39]

I would like to know also because I bought the same sights for my ARX but I have been to lazy to actually install them. They've been sitting around since October.
View All Quotes

The answer is right in front of you.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

One of these days.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:35:39 PM EDT
[#41]

One of these days.
View All Quotes

One of these days.

I'm picking mine up this wkend.  Feel free to donate those sights to med(a good cause, BTW) & I'll IM you my findings.

The sights should cover the consult fee.  Otherwise, I'll bill you the difference.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm picking mine up this wkend.  Feel free to donate those sights to med(a good cause, BTW) & I'll IM you my findings.

The sights should cover the consult fee.  Otherwise, I'll bill you the difference.
View Quote

By "one of these days" I didn't mean never. I have my fingers crossed and I'm hoping to have them on there in the next month or two.

Oh, are you really just about to get an ARX? I thought you were waiting for the A3 large vent hole handguard?

Of course I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't wait any longer. I sure couldn't.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#43]
http://www.all4shooters.com/en/specials/trade-shows-2015/IWA-2015/enforcetac/Beretta-ARX-160-A3-assault-rifle/

A vastly improved and modified battle rifle variant of the platform, dubbed the ARX-200 and chambered for the 7,62x51mm NATO caliber, is now reaching the final development stages.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:55:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#44]

By "one of these days" I didn't mean never. I have my fingers crossed and I'm hoping to have them on there in the next month or two.

Oh, are you really just about to get an ARX? I thought you were waiting for the A3 large vent hole handguard?

Of course I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't wait any longer. I sure couldn't.
View All Quotes

CS guy at Beretta was adamant that it isn't going to be implemented into the -100 because it's not FA, plus with 41p potentially coming down at some point, I decided to start submitting NFA forms to SBR while the window is still open to do it.  Have to have 1 in hand with serial # to be able to submit forms.

Originally Posted By Evintos:
http://www.all4shooters.com/en/specials/trade-shows-2015/IWA-2015/enforcetac/Beretta-ARX-160-A3-assault-rifle/

A vastly improved and modified battle rifle variant of the platform, dubbed the ARX-200 and chambered for the 7,62x51mm NATO caliber, is now reaching the final development stages.

Nice, but not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:39:09 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Evintos:

Looking back at the ARX-160/100 development as a guide, the ARX-200 should start field trials around 2018, civilian sales will be promised to start around 2022 and actually start to dribble out the door around 2025.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

I got this back from them today , they replied same day ..

Hello ,  if possible order  ARX 100acessories  on web site
No problem  shipped on all world !!

http://www.brignoliarmi.com/32/0/0/articoli-caccia-beretta-accessori-arx-100.html

Armeria Brignoli Silvio & c snc
Via Alfieri 6
25063 Gardone VT (BS)
tel +39 0308912295
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:58:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SemperGumbi] [#47]
Originally Posted By sabre331:

http://www.brignoliarmi.com/32/0/0/articoli-caccia-beretta-accessori-arx-100.html

Via Alfieri 6
25063 Gardone VT (BS)
tel +39 0308912295
View All Quotes

Via Alfieri 6
25063 Gardone VT (BS)
tel +39 0308912295

LOL according to Google Maps they are about 800 Meters from the Beretta Factory! About 9 minutes walking...

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:22:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sabre331] [#48]

I just ordered  the picatinny rail and the charging handle extension, we'll see what happens ....

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:39:32 AM EDT
[#49]

I just ordered  the picatinny rail and the charging handle extension, we'll see what happens ....

View Quote

I think when I get my tax return here in a couple weeks, I'll order them as well. Beretta is being very silly by not getting these simple accessories available in the US.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#50]
http://www.janes.com/article/49824/enforce-tac-2015-beretta-reveals-new-details-on-arx-200-7-62-mm-rifle

According to officials the company has completed a couple of ARX-200 prototypes, which are currently undergoing qualification tests with the Italian Army.

The weapon is not based on the design of its predecessor, the ARX-160 assault rifle, but it does share some components including its trigger mechanism.
View Quote
Page / 124
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top