Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2017 9:02:33 PM EDT
What is the closest color to Magpul's FDE to backfill the logo and lettering on my rifle? I would prefer a Testors Enamel color if possible.

Thanks,
James
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Brownells Aluma-Hyde II Magpul FDE is pretty darn close.

Trigger guard is original magpul plastic, not painted, very close not perfect.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
That looks great! I have used that before and it works really good. I am looking more for something to just fill in the logo and lettering on my upper and lower. I saw a tread where someone was looking at Testors Dark Tan. They said it was a little dark. There were some comments and suggestions and then he said he did the backfill and it looked great. it just wasn't clear as to what he used, the Dark Tan or one of the suggestions.
Thanks for the picture
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top