Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2017 2:29:01 AM EDT
whats the best place to get multicam cerakote done on a rifle in either Missouri or Tennessee?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to your hometown/state forum, maybe a fellow member can suggest someone local.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Black Dawn Armory in Sedalia did  pistol for me a few years ago with good results. Only one color though.

I know the owners of True Arms LLC in Lincoln, MO. I haven't seen their work in person, but they are good people and their photos look good. I don't know if they do multicam, but I know they do kryptek.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:27:12 AM EDT
[#3]
It would definitely be worth your time to check out Blown Deadline Customs. He's in Detroit.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:34:19 AM EDT
[#4]
If you don't want to ship try Jeff Forbush @ 4Bush Weapons Refinishing Systems. I think he's in Bonne Terre.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Black Sheep Arms does the best in my opinion followed by Blown Deadline.  They would be the only ones I would consider for multicam, look at Black Sheep Arms stuff and look at Blown Deadlines, you probably will come to the same conclusion as I did!  Your not going to find some local that specializes in such badassery either, look abroad, you most certainly wont be disappointed with above mentioned but you might regret having someone doing multicam that has never done it before, experience pays off hugely in this area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top