Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2017 11:03:15 AM EDT
Have been trying to find which camo style I like the best... figured I'd try some practice runs... out of these which looks the "best"?

Please criticize the shit out of them... I don't want to paint my AR until I find the one I like the best... I tried Multicam... but that was a huge failure...

1. These were just real quick stencils I did just to get an idea.

Link Posted: 5/27/2017 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Couple more.

Link Posted: 5/27/2017 3:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Coinflip between 1 and 5
6, honorable mention

Very neat OP, very neat
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Two has more definition, the lines are sharper and the colors better separated - BUT!!!  -  is that what you really want?  Pretty??? or, like #3, fuzzy/faded/non-distinct blend/blur of color and shade to make the object more difficult to see?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Two has more definition, the lines are sharper and the colors better separated - BUT!!!  -  is that what you really want?  Pretty??? or, like #3, fuzzy/faded/non-distinct blend/blur of color and shade to make the object more difficult to see?
View Quote
Def looking for the more difficult to see camo. Don't care if it's "pretty" just want it to be effective.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:41:12 PM EDT
[#5]
It's might help to know where you would be using the rifle. Appropriate colors for your AOO is just as important and making sure they're well blended when you spray them. For me, it was a toss up between 3 and 4 with 4 get to the edge because it's more blended.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:11:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's might help to know where you would be using the rifle. Appropriate colors for your AOO is just as important and making sure they're well blended when you spray them. For me, it was a toss up between 3 and 4 with 4 get to the edge because it's more blended.
View Quote
SE and NE Pa.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:45:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I would  go with #5 ..has that sponge effect that I like.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:09:41 AM EDT
[#8]
They all look good. Pick one and go for it. Save the other ideas for your next project.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top