Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2017 12:00:07 AM EDT
Maybe a bit dorky, but I was bored so I tried a rough stencil.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:37:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I like them. 
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 5:52:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I first thought in my head..."wow that is dorky." Then my following thought was..."Wait, the fact I know the Mandolorian referred to makes me just as bad!" hahaha

They actually look very cool. I guarantee you won't find many people that recognize the symbol. All you need now is some wookie pelts as a cheek pad.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 6:39:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guarantee you won't find many people that recognize the symbol. All you need now is some wookie pelts as a cheek pad.
View Quote

I think you'd be surprised.
First, he bought stencils for it.
Second, enter mandalorian into the amazon search window.
Mandalor is starting to play a big part in Star Wars Rebels on TV.
It was part of the Clone Wars TV series.
Star Wars is stilling taking in billions at the movie theaters.

Now the wookie pelt joke, maybe not so many people get that one.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Who are you calling "dorky"? I was thinking of trying to Rit dye a sand PMag like that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I need to do a couple like yours for my son. I did a "sort of Boba Fett" themed rifle for him for his birthday last year. I went with a 20rd sand mag dyed yellow then sprayed the stencil in red to give it the look of the shoulder armor. The mlok covers on the handguard are dyed maroon with black inserts to look like the eye area of the helmet. I thought about having the entire rifle coated, but this way he can have a Mandalorian blaster and it can be changed back easily if he ever decided he doesn't want a themed gun any more.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top