Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2016 1:29:01 PM EDT
I am planning an 80% lower receiver build. The lower is not anodized, it's just raw aluminum. I am just wondering if there are any reputable businesses specializing in cerakote that can do completed 80% lowers. If not that's fine, I can do it, I was just wanting it to be done professionally.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:33:12 AM EDT
[#1]
someone here had a YouTube video to do it yourself in the garage or kitchen...LOL
Google it...there is a DIY video or info
I think Jason & Andro are back & running cerracote now
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I've just started venturing into the 80% lowers myself so I'm certainly no expert but I'm pretty sure I was reading how you can't send or give your lower to anyone after its completed. I was hoping to get a couple of my completed lowers cerakoted also so I've had to try and find someone local to me who can do it for me while I sit there with them because I can't leave it with him. Or obviously do it yourself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top