Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2015 8:17:51 AM EDT
My sons 22nd birthday is next Wednesday. He's away at college so I decided to have his stock furniture off his ArmaLIte rifle hydro dipped in Multicam for his birthday.  He will be hunting deer with his 20 inch rifle during Christmas break so I figured he could take off the Magpul and put the Multicam on during hunting season.  A local fella done a nice job dipping these pieces for me, no extra shipping costs!

" />
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:44:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My sons 22nd birthday is next Wednesday. He's away at college so I decided to have his stock furniture off his ArmaLIte rifle hydro dipped in Multicam for his birthday.  He will be hunting deer with his 20 inch rifle during Christmas break so I figured he could take off the Magpul and put the Multicam on during hunting season.  A local fella done a nice job dipping these pieces for me, no extra shipping costs!

http://i62.tinypic.com/34qlaq0.jpg" />
View Quote

Looks good man. Very cool.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:58:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#3]
You an awesome father
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow looks good..........good on you dad :)
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:33:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://i62.tinypic.com/34qlaq0.jpg" />
View Quote

Looks great! Do you mind if I ask about cost?

I rattle-can'd my RRA, but wouldn't mind a hydro dip on a "prettier" rifle if the cost wasn't crazy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top