Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2015 9:32:52 PM EDT
Title says it all looking to get my SBR and 300BO professionally done instead of my handiwork.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to the gun shows at the Prime Osborne and the fairgrounds and ask around there are typical vendors there that will do it.   But if you can do it yourself, you may be better to do so.  Or just send it to someone like Dan Panda here on Arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 10:17:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Joint Force Enterprises is one of the best, their in Jax, check their facebook page.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:04:31 AM EDT
[#3]
That's who i'm going with unfortunately between work and the SO having more medical issues i haven't managed to drop the rifle by there yet. Thanks for the recommendation.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Where is Joint Force Enterprises located in Jax?
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I know one in Lake Wales.  Hydro Print Services.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:16:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where is Joint Force Enterprises located in Jax?
View Quote

Florida Mining Rd,S.  off off Shad and Phillips hwy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top