Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2015 5:01:48 AM EDT
I have a marlin model 60 and after remodeling the rifle I want to find some reliable peep sights. Anyone know where I can get my hands on this for my rifle
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 5:04:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a marlin model 60 and after remodeling the rifle I want to find some reliable peep sights. Anyone know where I can get my hands on this for my rifle
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:37:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Peep sights usually need some type of screw coming off the side of the reciever to bolt on to. The Model 60 has very little reciever to begin with.
The model 60 user usually went with either one of the small, inexpensive 4x "pencil" scopes. or the factory iron sights.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:51:23 AM EDT
[#3]
You might want to check with XS sights

https://www.xssights.com/Products.aspx?CAT=8290
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:12:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw one with an L shape bracket attached to the model 60 on the web
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Coming in late on this.
Skinner Sights makes exactly what you seek:

Skinner rimfire groove sight

Yes, they are a bit pricey at $80 (plus a new front sight), but they are of excellent quality and have great CS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top