Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2012 12:55:55 PM EDT
I want to order some, but I just can't bring myself to pay the 13 dollar shipping fee!! Seriously......Doubles the price of the can of paint
Link Posted: 1/28/2012 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I want to order some, but I just can't bring myself to pay the 13 dollar shipping fee!! Seriously......Doubles the price of the can of paint

Agreed, shipping is getting expensive unless you order other things you might need.
It seems you come OK if you order $50 or more at one time. You might order some things you will need in the future to ease the pain.

Link Posted: 1/28/2012 1:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats what I was thinking, but I just got done ordering to much stuff from a few other places
Link Posted: 1/28/2012 1:08:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thats what I was thinking, but I just got done ordering to much stuff from a few other places

I've done that more than once too.

Link Posted: 1/28/2012 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't even need much either which makes paying that much even harder. I am just going to paint a Aimpoint Micro T1, and a few small "Lower parts" To bad someone doesn't just have half a can they don't need  I could buy from them...............ANY TAKERS
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone have some leftovers?
Link Posted: 1/31/2012 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I just sprayed a FF tube and scope mount with Aluma-hyde II Coyote to match my Magpul furniture tonight.  The color is pretty close to the Magpul FDE, but a little too shiny on metal parts if you ask me.  I waited until I needed some other things to order a can.  There's ALWAYS something I need from them, so it didn't take long... LOL  You can also hold off until they run a free shipping or similar promo deal.  I do agree though, for the incredibly slow shipping, the costs from Brownells are crazy.  They're service is great and I've never had a botched order from them, but it takes FOREVER to get to NJ (probably UPS's fault more than Brownells').

I'd send you the remains, but I think I want to spray a few more parts before I ditch it.  

On a side note, if you know anyone with a dealer or LEO account with Brownells, the can is a few bucks cheaper.  It's not a ton, but enough to maybe ease the pain of paying for the shipping.

Link Posted: 1/31/2012 3:40:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks! Maybe I can wait.....I am just impatient. I will have all my parts for my lower by tomorrow I think, and I was hoping to get the parts painted before putting it all together. I was thinking of painting the upper and lower, but instead I am going to paint the parts in FDE to accent  the rest of the rifle.

I have FDE KNS pins
FDE B.A.D ASS

Want to paint
Forward assist FDE
MAgpul BAD lever FDE

Maybe my Aimpoint Micro T1 also.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top