Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2017 1:58:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I was expecting a Hispanic California man.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 3:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeez, just buy it from the Iraqis who got it from the US . gov. Avoid shipping charges and the US .gov can't get you for it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 8:15:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Hoo boy.  Ali Babba here is really a double-agent for the Feds.  He's going to Gitmo and try to infiltrate the tribe.  But you didn't hear that from me.  

I think they need to start pulling some of the old school SOG shit.  "Bol Bean" the shipments to ragheadland.    At least tracking chips.  Maybe something that goes boom.  Trickertreat, motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hoo boy.  Ali Babba here is really a double-agent for the Feds.  He's going to Gitmo and try to infiltrate the tribe.  But you didn't hear that from me.  

I think they need to start pulling some of the old school SOG shit.  "Bol Bean" the shipments to ragheadland.    At least tracking chips.  Maybe something that goes boom.  Trickertreat, motherfuckers.
View Quote
The Brits have a locator beacon the size of a grain of rice FYI. They used to put them in rifle stocks and wait for the IRA to cache it with others so they could find the caches. I assume we have the same capability.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:16:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Brits have a locator beacon the size of a grain of rice FYI. They used to put them in rifle stocks and wait for the IRA to cache it with others so they could find the caches. I assume we have the same capability.
View Quote
Grain of rice?  Try dust . Gps dust. Been around for a while. Probably "old" tech at this point compared to what's being generated at various clandestine facilities located......here and there.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:03:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Guess that shit didn't work out for Obama and Holder with "Fast and Furious".

I can't imagine anybody being this fucking stupid.  But then again...

Dipshits like this just mask the real activity.  Speaking of the Brits, this is called "ringing the fire alarm".
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 12:55:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Some just never learn.

"Rasheed Al Jijakli, 56, the chief executive officer of an Orange County, California check cashing business, was arrested this morning on federal charges that accuse him of procuring and illegally exporting rifle scopes, laser boresighters and other tactical equipment from the U.S. to Syria..." My guess was a front for much other type activity.
View Quote

Ouch!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top