Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2017 11:21:39 PM EDT
So first off not being cheap here just budgeting on what i can while i can till i upgrade...

What would i need to attach peltor tactical 100 headset, (the electric non coms) to a opscore fast bump?

Would the unity tactical SARA work for these? Thank you! Few more weeks and my PVS14 come from TNVC!
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe SARA is specifically for the MSA Sordins, you should be able to get by with the standard 3m arc rail adapters.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:20:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried then on the stock headband with helmet overtop?

Mine are comfortable like this, and if I dont need earpro I don't have all that useless weigh on my helmet.  Also I can were the ear pro with no helmet for those time at the range when you dont want people to think wtf is this guy wearing a helmet for
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:29:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe SARA is specifically for the MSA Sordins, you should be able to get by with the standard 3m arc rail adapters.
View Quote
Good to know, thank you ordered the standard ones from 3m on Ebay. They have a SARA for the peltors but the kit is 125 so that just saved me 75!
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:31:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Have you tried then on the stock headband with helmet overtop?

Mine are comfortable like this, and if I dont need earpro I don't have all that useless weigh on my helmet.  Also I can were the ear pro with no helmet for those time at the range when you dont want people to think wtf is this guy wearing a helmet for
View Quote
Im definitely gonna try both but i think with the 4d deluxe pads it won't but if it does that would be way easier!
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:09:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Im definitely gonna try both but i think with the 4d deluxe pads it won't but if it does that would be way easier!
View Quote
Didn't work for me and I wear XL. But I also have the 4D pads which I wouldn't trade for all the tea in China.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 9:16:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Why won't the std head band work with 4-D pads?  Can't you configure them with two small pads split on top, and no pads on the sides?  I run regular pads like that with Peltors and a padded band wrap.  The padded wrap makes up for the missing pads.  I'd like to upgrade to 4-D pads but like my Peltors separate, too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#7]
The Unity Tactical MARK will work with the Peltor Sport muffs.  I have them on my OpsCore bump.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 12:07:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why won't the std head band work with 4-D pads?  Can't you configure them with two small pads split on top, and no pads on the sides?  I run regular pads like that with Peltors and a padded band wrap.  The padded wrap makes up for the missing pads.  I'd like to upgrade to 4-D pads but like my Peltors separate, too.
View Quote
That's exactly what I do.  I have 4D pads and comtacs.  No padded band on the comtacs, so I dont even need to mess with the side pads.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:07:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Ah, thanks, that makes sense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top