Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2017 1:40:43 PM EDT
So I'm looking to laserize an mp5k.... Specifically an IR laser.

I need something ultra small as keeping the weapon profile as small as possible is desirable. Its currently wearing a T1 aimpoint. And I do have a for-end rail on it. Ideally I'd like something with as many features as possible (Dbal-PL) but its just too huge. Mainly I don't want it sticking off the rail. Laser might need to go 100yds at best, its a 5k after all.

So my options? Ideally I'm down for something with either vis/ir illum built in too but size is the #1 thing.

Aimpoint LPI? Has anyone actually used one of these?
Laser Max IR laser (this is the smallest thing I've found, mixed reviews though)
CQBL, good, but 1" off the the rail will make it stick out alot.

Years ago I recall there was a company that built in lasers into the 5K forend grip they exited where the finger stop was, which would be ideal (if they cleared the can), but I have no clue what they were called.

Anything else?
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I'm looking to laserize an mp5k.... Specifically an IR laser.

I need something ultra small as keeping the weapon profile as small as possible is desirable. Its currently wearing a T1 aimpoint. And I do have a for-end rail on it. Ideally I'd like something with as many features as possible (Dbal-PL) but its just too huge. Mainly I don't want it sticking off the rail. Laser might need to go 100yds at best, its a 5k after all.

So my options? Ideally I'm down for something with either vis/ir illum built in too but size is the #1 thing.

Aimpoint LPI? Has anyone actually used one of these?
Laser Max IR laser (this is the smallest thing I've found, mixed reviews though)
CQBL, good, but 1" off the the rail will make it stick out alot.

Years ago I recall there was a company that built in lasers into the 5K forend grip they exited where the finger stop was, which would be ideal (if they cleared the can), but I have no clue what they were called.

Anything else?
View Quote

These are bad-ass no-nonsense performers: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_172/1677237_WTS---Crimson-Trace-Rail-Master-Universal-infrared-night-vision-laser--rifles-or-pistols--new-in-box.html

I own 5 of them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I didn't fuck the photo, as you will see.  Ain't my EE listing.

Yes, just like that.  Here are better links.  It sits super close to the rail.

https://www.crimsontrace.com/01-9696

http://jerkingthetrigger.com/2013/01/21/review-crimson-trace-cmr-201-ir/
View Quote
Photofuckit broke it that was the joke. Didn't realize it wasn't your EE.

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top