Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2017 1:54:27 PM EDT
Recently received the above unit on Friday from a member and am having problems getting it to function.  No functions or setting work. (Vis light, IR/ VIS laser, flood)

When installing batteries the unit will not turn on normally. (Tried 19 different batteries from 3 different manufacturers Panasonic, SF, and Energizer) So i know I've got good batteries. Now when installing a battery in an on position of any type when the contacts are made the led screen lights up but has the "night" l r P code displayed, appears to be an errer code. I cant do a function test in the function setting and switching to any of the other setting the led display stays the same.  

Now the weird part, turn the unit to the off position and back on, panel is dead again.  I don't have the operators manual (if anyone has one I'd appreciate it) and only have the 4 quick reference cards.  A google search came up with nothing and tried calling Wilcox too late Friday and they are closed on weekends.  The unit is in great shape visually and was manufactured in 2014 so should have lots of life left.

Anyone with experience please help.  I have pics or can take pics of the display but dont use a hosting service to post them but can email them to a willing party.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Wilcox, they are very helpful with this product. They will want to know the serial number when you call.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#2]
It's already back there at Wilcox under an RMA.  Hopefully I'll here something soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top