Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2017 5:51:14 AM EDT
Been doing research...

but I am not sure which helmets out there are geared for a large melon. Not so much even that my heads large, the FIT is important here.

I mean L/XL flex fits can get tight after a while.

I think (if I measured correctly) im Around 24-24 1/2". All depends how I do the tape. Any help on that for precise measurements?

Was looking at MTEK and Ops-Core Bump. The 4d pads look awesome. Fan of the color coyote/tan.

Don't need ballistic.

Want a pvs 14 (not sure on version/model?). Either Wilcox mount or the Norotos INVG/INVG Hyper and Dovetail.

Any help? Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Been doing research...

but I am not sure which helmets out there are geared for a large melon. Not so much even that my heads large, the FIT is important here.

I mean L/XL flex fits can get tight after a while.

I think (if I measured correctly) im Around 24-24 1/2". All depends how I do the tape. Any help on that for precise measurements?

Was looking at MTEK and Ops-Core Bump. The 4d pads look awesome. Fan of the color coyote/tan.

Don't need ballistic.

Want a pvs 14 (not sure on version/model?). Either Wilcox mount or the Norotos INVG/INVG Hyper and Dovetail.

Any help? Thanks!
View Quote

I believe that Ops Core makes an XXL. Size 24 3/8 - 25 3/8
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:19:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Based on the Ops core Sizing chart you are an XL helmet, but be sure to measure for chin strap size.

The 4D pads are very nice.

MTEK is making the best helmets right now IMO and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

I recommend you check us out, we build some of the best PVS-14's on the market. We aren't just sales folks here at TNVC we actually use the stuff routinely for hunting, training, and real life duty work.
View Quote
What is the best way to get a hold of you?
Email or phone?

I originally wanted the MTEK. Seems to give you the most features for the price. Carbon V was what I was looking at.

I just wasnt sure if my melon would fit it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top