Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2017 9:32:54 PM EDT
I've put off my itch for quite a while hoping accessories would develop so less DIY would be required. Does anyone know of a gimbal for attaching a Vue to stock DJI Mavic or phantom?

DJI went their own way using integrated cameras over go pro gimbals quite a while ago making it a little more difficult to add a non-DJI payload, I was hoping a plug and play option for thermal scouting using a Vue would come along, the only one I've seen appeared to be a very overpriced phantom knock-off.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:08:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I found this:

http://www.dslrpros.com/feiyu-tech-flir-vue-pro-r-gimbal.html

Appears to be compatible with a Phantom, or used as a stand alone gimbal with remote I might be able to put on a pole or DIY aerostat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top