Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2017 5:19:33 PM EDT
I have one of the fatter original km2 heads (fits on scout and executive bodies)...I know a while ago they put out a better version that was skinnier and had a no fire setting (km2-a).  Thing is I dont see them anywhere in stock and some places say discontinued?  The one I found in stock says for 6v scout lights, I  pretty sure I need the 3v.  Also the surefire still has the scout light vampire on their web sight....where can I find the head that comes on the current vampire scout light.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure you cannot get just the Vampire heads.  I've been looking for months.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 3:20:58 PM EDT
[#2]
You used to be able to.  I guess I'll just stick with the fat km2...if it ever breaks surefire will take care of me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You used to be able to.  I guess I'll just stick with the fat km2...if it ever breaks surefire will take care of me.
View Quote
I've had to send mine in 4 times now for the flickering issue. Each time they've just replaced it. The most recent being about 6 months ago.
I tend to get 8-12months out of a head before it starts flickering again.
And this is with it sitting in the safe 90% of the time.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:29:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm.  Never had an issue with mine.  It's gets run pretty regularly.  Other than being fat, it works.  But I sure wish I could also get a skinny one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top