Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2017 3:48:55 PM EDT
I know it doesn't compare to high end stuff. But Found em new for $499 delivered and am seriously
considering one to play with.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 4:54:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know it doesn't compare to high end stuff. But Found em new for $499 delivered and am seriously

Thoughts?
View Quote

Google is your friend.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the X-Sight II in 5-20 and it works great. I've had it for about 9 months. It is a great introduction into the night vision items and it won't break the bank. The newer illuminator that comes with it is pretty good, but takes its own "special" battery. The Scope works best with either an external battery pack or "Kentli" rechargeable batteries.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thoughts?
View Quote

Where did you find it for $499?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Join the ATN Smart HD Owners group on Facebook. It is a closed group but they routinely let non-owners join so they can research the scope, see videos and ask questions before they buy.

ATN Smart HD Owners group

I have the 5-20x and the Thor 384 2-8X. I'm very happy with the 5-20x but freely admit I LOVE my Thor first and foremost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top