Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2017 11:58:39 AM EDT
Got a tube that I've had for a decade or better and its one of my favorites

Been waiting for a L-O-N-G time for a AB Pitbull. I have all the glass for a PVS14 so Id like to stick to that style.

Anyone have any info on why AB has been sold out of these for so long OR anything else that might be comparable

I know I can use a std 14 housing. The kicker is I don't want the size and weight of the circuit board and switch that isn't needed. I had a nice 10160 in a pitbul and buddy used it and loved the size and simplicity and I simply love cash.......so that didn't end well. Kinda felt good ti'll the morning after and I woke up thinking wtf did I do.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Mod 3 pod
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:26:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Fleabay ANVIS housing.

Dunno if that's a good price or not.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
AB has the NVM2AA and I love them. Tough and simple.

edit: well, looks like he is sold out of those as well. Try the EE here or some of the NV facebook pages. They come up for sale used on occasion in the $175-225 range.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought the pitbull was now a Night Vision Depot exclusive? Looking at their site, they have what they call the Micro, which is basically a pitbull. Might want to give them a call and see if they will sell you a housing.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:17:26 PM EDT
[#5]
The Micro is basically a non modular Mod 3 pod. I used one as my first build and it was awesome. Super light!
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys

Whenever I run out of ideas there are always plenty on here.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:40:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Now that I'm thinking about the Micro, I think it uses a C mount front lense not a PVS 14. Might want to double check that if it was in the running. Although I would stick with my first suggestion and go Mod 3 pod because it's super small and light plus gives options the others don't.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top