Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2017 10:19:45 PM EDT
So the surefire dual switch (SR07-D-IT) won't stay plugged in to the DBAL port (works great in the ATPIAL) and won't do the visible override anyway. Is there a switch available that will work the IR side of a DBAL plus a SUREFIRE white light while activating the vis override on the DBAL? Would need three leads, or actually two-one straight and one Y to make this happen. I have surefires on hand and have no interest in buying steiner lights, not to mention running two separate switches. TIA.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:30:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you looked at TNVC's taps switch?
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:34:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Won't do what I want it to do. There are only two straight leads- no way to incorporate vis override.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:07:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So the surefire dual switch (SR07-D-IT) won't stay plugged in to the DBAL port (works great in the ATPIAL) and won't do the visible override anyway. Is there a switch available that will work the IR side of a DBAL plus a SUREFIRE white light while activating the vis override on the DBAL? Would need three leads, or actually two-one straight and one Y to make this happen. I have surefires on hand and have no interest in buying steiner lights, not to mention running two separate switches. TIA.
View Quote

I shouldn't tell you this, because I'm thinking about buying it, but there is a Steiner Mk3 in the EE for $375ish.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:38:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, but I'm really not interested in running Steiner lights and two separate pressure pads.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:59:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I shouldn't tell you this, because I'm thinking about buying it, but there is a Steiner Mk3 in the EE for $375ish.
View Quote
You too huh? That looked like a great price, better get it before I do
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 2:08:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Won't do what I want it to do. There are only two straight leads- no way to incorporate vis override.
View Quote
Y cable for the TAPS is supposed to be coming.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go ahead bro... I need to save up a couple more pennies...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:12:04 AM EDT
[#8]
the L ITT wire on the dual switch works perfectly in a stream light remote switch battery cap for those that may want to know.

It won't solve the O Ps problem but it may help some one else looking to only use one pad switch.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Never mind, brain fart
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top