Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2017 6:14:37 PM EDT
I found it for $325 either visible or ir but it's a special order item. I have ordered from this company before and got a helluva deal on a tripod but I really didn't want to wait 2 weeks for one. Does anyone know of any other place that has them for this price? I'm thinking of getting two...
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I found it for $325 either visible or ir but it's a special order item. I have ordered from this company before and got a helluva deal on a tripod but I really didn't want to wait 2 weeks for one. Does anyone know of any other place that has them for this price? I'm thinking of getting two...
View Quote

Other than where? B&H has them listed but they collect orders and place a master order in bulk if I am informed correctly. Delivery dates can stretch way past estimates. I don't think you'll find that price at a stocking dealer.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:40:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Where is this price?
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where is this price?
View Quote

B&H was $329.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 8:05:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes , it is B&H...
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#5]
B&H was the best price I had found as well.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes , it is B&H...
View Quote

If I understand the situation with B&H properly, then it's the luck of the draw if you place an order as to whether or not your unit will arrive on time. If they still need more units to make their minimum order then you wait - if your unit is the last one to fill the quota then the master order processes immediately.

If you want a good deal, then they are a good vendor. If you need on-time delivery then they may not be good for you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#7]
They are in stock and I just ordered it at that price just now. I didn't pre-order I just asked for an email notice when it came back in stock. So this is a good deal by far, $75 cheaper then most and free shipping...
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Came up $349 for me.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#9]
B&H constantly adjusts pricing. It was $329 when he posted it - I checked.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#10]
$329 is what I paid for it but $349 is still a good deal with free shipping. Everyone else has them for $399 and then you have to pay shipping....
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Other than where? B&H has them listed but they collect orders and place a master order in bulk if I am informed correctly. Delivery dates can stretch way past estimates. I don't think you'll find that price at a stocking dealer.
View Quote
I did not know this, I bought a Dbal I2 9007 model friday. I don't want to wait to long to get it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top